TNF: Fish at Texans 8pm

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Terrible penalty leads to a TD

that was worth 7 points. Could be a decisive call. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I like Kenyan Drake a ton.   I dont understand why Miami doesn't use him more in every aspect of the offense. 

very fresh legs

if Gase is getting 100+ passer ratings out of Osweiler he should get Coach of the Year

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He killed us last year, as I recall. Even though we swept them.

Think he could be a top ten back in the league if he played for a team who used him correctly.   Gase seems to be the type of coach that allows his ego get in the way of common sense.

Drake is a free agent after next year.  I would love to see him here.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I am so sick and tired of the garbage nfl officiating.  Those calls should be reviewable.  The NFL is about as forward-thinking as a teacher’s union.

I feel every single penalty should be subject to a challenge. You review every other play to make sure the game is correct, why not officiating? You still would only get two challenges per game of course. If you really want to change it up, make it an extra challenge. So 2 normal challenges and you only get one penalty challenge regardless of the outcome. Something like that. 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

I’m surprisingly feeling myself hoping Miami wins this game...

Dont think it matters much for the Bills this year, and the recent loss to the Texans has left a bitter taste..

I always want Miami to lose but I agree, not quite over our game with Houston yet. Should have won that. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m surprisingly feeling myself hoping Miami wins this game...

Dont think it matters much for the Bills this year, and the recent loss to the Texans has left a bitter taste..

me 2, but more because i picked up drake through FA in my fantasy. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m surprisingly finding myself hoping Miami wins this game...

me too. I got 13.5 plus on the Fins on one of my online books

• Like (+1) 1