GIANTS/FALCONS Official MNF Thread

stuvian

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Falcons are running a nice offense tonight. 

Have we seen the bills run a toss run play all year? I feel like that really helps with everyone’s momentum 

With our offense, you know full well that’s an automatic 5-6 yard loss. 

49 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

Worst part of MNF has to be the announcing crew, I would sooner listen to the commentary on Madden.

What happened to Sean McDonough?  He was great!  Smart, funny, honest...my favorite play by play guy in a while.

• Like (+1) 1

Witten says things like "Touchdowns are important." Very insightful. I turned to the Spanish version. At least I don't understand their nonsense.

30 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

Well looks like my teaser is trash since i took nyg +10 and over 46...  I definitely expected more scoring this game

Maybe you reverse jinxed it. Got the over at least. 

Edit: Screwed up the math and I'm not even drinking. Sorry bro.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Witten says things like "Touchdowns are important." Very insightful. I turned to the Spanish version. At least I don't understand their nonsense.

I find it ridiculous that the worst two announcing crews are the two primetime crews. Witten and Colinsworth are horrendous announcers. 

Edit: why do you go for 2 points there ?. Taking a play from Vrabel’s playbook. 

Edited by Bills2ref

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I find it ridiculous that the worst two announcing crews are the two primetime crews. Witten and Colinsworth are horrendous announcers. 

Collinsworth is annoying but at least he's not clueless. I get that he bothers people, but I don't think anyone could be as bad as Witten.

• Like (+1) 1