• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Only fair to acknowledge it.

58f437244cec1123be0d2a1f70cf1726

https://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-warren-draws-record-crowd-005435054.html

But let's see her do that in Dallas, Durham, Salt Lake, Birmingham..................

too many deplorables, not worth spending time in those cities and their states  :D

Bernie and the Democrats: How Anger Makes You Stupid

by Roger L. Simon

Original Article

In case you missed it, or are exclusively a reader of the New York Times, late last week Bernie Sanders tweeted this nugget: "Fossil fuel executives should be criminally prosecuted for the destruction they have knowingly caused." No, that wasn't The Onion or The Babylon Bee. It was the real deal. The always-furious Vermont senator wants to incarcerate the very people who are responsible for keeping the lights on and the air conditioners running in the operating rooms of almost every hospital, not only in America but across the globe.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I guess that is how you shoot up the Democrat candidate list......................

POLICE CHIEFS: WARREN’S FALSE CLAIMS ARE PUTTING POLICE OFFICERS’ LIVES IN DANGER

can't get worse than under Obama the demand for marches calling down violence on the police, which was 100% predictably delivered in Dallas (for starters)

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Is...  is that...

Is there a transvestite running for Congress in California?

My guess is yes, because if that's a transsexual, he/she/whatever is a hell of a lot of hormone treatments from even being close to a "maybe". :sick:

59 minutes ago, row_33 said:

can't get worse than under Obama the demand for marches calling down violence on the police, which was 100% predictably delivered in Dallas (for starters)

I'm having a hard time taking any candidate seriously who says Michael Brown was murdered by the police or Trump said there were good people on both sides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

YOU’RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BLOG: 

Democratic Presidential Clown Car Update for August 26, 2019. 

“Inslee and Moulton are Out, Sanders wants to bring U.S. Postal Service efficiency to powering your house and car, and there’s a rumor Grandma Death may arise from her crypt.”

RELATED:

BENSON-600x327.png

What a ***** show. 

Howard Schultz should jump in.  He'd run circles around all of them. 

IDENTITY POLITICS MELTDOWN: LESBIANS AGAINST BUTTIGIEG? 

“Democrats plan to go all-in on identity politics in 2020 — as soon as they can establish their hierarchy of identities. 

Politico reports today that Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who has made his sexual orientation a key selling point in his campaign to become the first openly gay president, might ironically find himself the victim of identity politics.

Lesbians, it turns out, are less interested in sexual orientation than in gender when it comes to electoral justice next year.”

“FRIENDS OF THE WORKERS” ARE ALWAYS ***** TO ACTUAL WORKERS: 

‘Cranky’ Bernie Sanders blasted by restaurant owner for being ‘rude to his staff and refusing to take pictures or shake their hands and not leaving a tip’ during campaign stop in San Francisco.

UPDATE: Compare Bernie with Donald Trump: 

“The 70-year-old Republican nominee took his time walking from the green room toward the stage. He stopped to chat with the waiters, service workers, police officers, and other convention staffers facilitating the event. There were no selfies, no glad-handing for votes, no trailing television cameras. Out of view of the press, Trump warmly greets everyone he sees, asks how they are, and, when he can, asks for their names and what they do. ‘I am blown away!’ said one worker, an African American man who asked for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak to the press. ‘The man I just saw there talking to people is nothing like what I’ve seen, day in and day out, in the news.'”

1 hour ago, ALF said:

It looks like every Biden misspeak  makes Warren move up.  I would not count out Tom Steyer

Steyer is a kook, comes across as a kook and has zero chance.  0.0 in my best Dean Wormer voice.  The DNC and media will shut him out.  He's not in the club plus he's another old white guy.  Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ALF said:

It looks like every Biden misspeak  makes Warren move up.  I would not count out Tom Steyer

Steyer is a bad guy. Not just a terrible politician/advocate whom I disagree with — he’s a bad person. 

And the odds are higher he offs himself or gets arrested than he wins the presidency or nomination. 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Steyer is a bad guy. Not just a terrible politician/advocate whom I disagree with — he’s a bad person. 

And the odds are higher he offs himself or gets arrested than he wins the presidency or nomination. 

Offs himself?  Or "offs" himself?  

• Haha (+1) 1