Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually more disappointing than last night. 

Williamson, Swalwell, Bennett, Yang, Hickenlooper...awful.

Throw Biden in there, too. I bet his big lead shrinks tomorrow.

Gillibrand speaks and it hurts to listen.

That leaves three on stage from tonite’s group. Mayor Pete who’s got no gravitas.  Angry Bernie who sounds like a crazy man and STILL can’t explain how to get healthcare for all. Harris, I don’t remember anything she said. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

That's a great strategy for Trump.  The dumbest thing you can do is attack Obama's record as he has about a 90% approval rating with the Democratic base.  It would be akin to attacking Reagan at a Republican debate.

Trump has attacked Obamas record for nearly 5 years, and has been president for 3 of them.  My point is simply attack Biden, don't kiss his ass as an elder statesmen, and point out the economic policies of  Biden/Obama over 8 years v Trump after about 6 months.  In the meantime, keep the public interested in Obamas part in the dirty Russia story, declassify where necessary.  

People will vote in their own best interest if you make the case. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

you're an idiot of certifiable proportions.

tell me this Einstein, what do you make of the report that Goggle said Tulsi was the most searched after the debates? one does not seem to jive with the other. it couldn't be that MSNBC is creating a false narrative because.. you know, Democrats would never do that. 

oh.....

wait......

I don't know what Goggle is, but I just googled Marianne Williamson to figure out who the hell she is.

I bet there will be a massive spike in Google searches for her after these debates.

Google is pretty damn easy to use. Do you seriously think this is confirmation Tulsi, who is a relatively unknown and attractive (barring her blush issue last night) young woman, won the debate?

Keep namecalling though... it's about all you're good at :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

THEN he doubled down with a Nazi/Holocaust comparison to the situation on the border. 

TRIPLE WORD SCORE! 

I talked on the phone with an obvious elderly gentleman the night before last and then found out yesterday that he was in the Dutch Resistance during WW2. He eventually got picked up by the Germans (they didn't know he was resistance) and sent to a camp. He ended up in 5 camps altogether and was saved by a German coworker. It appears that being an electrician was part of that. There's a writeup in a local paper I'll share a link to.

https://www.observertoday.com/news/page-one/2018/11/concentration-camp-survivor-shares-his-story/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1