Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

Democrats want to move toward the center for the 2020 elections.

So, they are looking for gun confiscating, full-term abortion supporters, who believe in 90% tax rates, open borders, welfare and free health care for illegals and for ending the Electoral College and repealing the 1st, 4th and 15th Amendments.

Oh... and they have to be moderates.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/31/2019 at 6:24 PM, keepthefaith said:

In the words of Mark Levin, "the clapping seals in the audience". 

what else could possibly be associated with The View

Someone in Eric Swalwell’s personal circle who he trusts really and truly needs to stage an intervention …

That he thought this ad asking for campaign donations was a good idea says so much about him and ain’t none of it good.

The elevator music in the background is not a nice touch.

Notice he does not keep a hand on the baby while he throws the diaper away, which tells this editor he doesn’t do this very often.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/03/talk-about-a-sht-show-just-when-you-thought-eric-swalwell-couldnt-get-any-more-desperate-he-shares-this-doozy-of-an-ad/

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Regrettably I saw of few minutes of Gillibrand's Town Hall last night.  It can be summarized in two words:

Hate Screech

Her townhall could not have been worse. She either didn't know the subject matters or just plain lied. And she was very convincing of that.

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can take Chris Wallace because he's an equal opportunity prick to everyone. (Sorta like DC Tom) 0:)

Chris will take the opposite view to pick up the pace a littler more, held well on the weekend though...  :D

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm presidential material!  Who knew?

I had been wanting to comment on Eric's comment about "passing the mic" when he didn't have the experience to make a decision.  What will be able to decide then?  He certainly can't decide anything for me because he's not a disabled veteran/drummer/piano player/tennis player/Texan/computer geek/Bills fan.  He is none of these.

Edited by reddogblitz

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Interesting not in list. No mention of The Cube (Mark Cuban) but they did list someone who 's not even elgible.

I went to Ace yesterdAy and parked next to a fellow Yang Ganger. Had a sticker and everything.  I would be so sure he can't beat Trump.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Interesting not in list. No mention of The Cube (Mark Cuban) but they did list someone who 's not even elgible.

I went to Ace yesterdAy and parked next to a fellow Yang Ganger. Had a sticker and everything.  I would be so sure he can't beat Trump.

My sister (lives in WNY) knits and she went to a yarn shop in Scottsdale. She saw someone she knows there. See what I’m doing?

AC1D713B-24BF-4BCF-B17F-32AA267EF840.thumb.jpeg.a244cfa6eadaa00e71696bbcc55b7e56.jpeg

Edited by snafu

3 hours ago, snafu said:

My sister (lives in WNY) knits and she went to a yarn shop in Scottsdale. She saw someone she knows there. See what I’m doing?

AC1D713B-24BF-4BCF-B17F-32AA267EF840.thumb.jpeg.a244cfa6eadaa00e71696bbcc55b7e56.jpeg

My wife is from WNY too.  She runs into people she knows in strange places often.  Funny.

Reply by my favorite congressman.

Dan Crenshaw Retweeted Elizabeth Warren

Another thing: when candidates promise voters that they’ll solve all their problems, it’s a lie, & it causes resentment.

It’s buying votes with false promises.

We’re free to pursue our own happiness.

This doesn’t include giving our hard-earned money to your big gov programs.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Local news anchors had to hide their smirks when they reported that DeBlasio secured his first endorsement - from the mayor of Orangeburg, SC, after he visited the city three times to secure (beg) for the endorsement.

• Haha (+1) 2