Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

Okay but is there ranking from least worst to worst?  Not that you will vote for them but just your feelings for them.  There must be ones you dislike more or less then the others.

Nope. They're all puppets for the same master. Why bother quibbling over which one has the best costume when they're ultimately the same?

Biden -- crooked, liar, involved deeply in Russia hoax and SpyGate

Steyer -- crooked, a liar, deeply involved in the occult, not to mention pushing Russia

Warren -- crooked, a liar, deeply involved in pushing the Russia hysteria and covering up for SpyGate

Klobachar -- a liar, deeply involved in fanning the flames of Russia and SpyGate

Buttigieg -- a liar, incompetent, a literal cut out for the same monied interests who pushed Russia. The second most dangerous candidate not named Sanders.

Gabbard -- voted for her in 2016, has been a tremendous disappointment these past 4 years and proved she's on this team, not the peoples'.

(All play for the same team)

Sanders -- a liar, dangerous ideologue with ideas that are detrimental to this country, deeply involved in fanning the flames of Russia and covering for SpyGate

(Plays for the same owner, just a different team)

***** them all. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Republican view:

OKAY

Gabbard

Patrick

Steyer

Biden

Klobacher

Buttigieg

Warren

Bloomberg

Sanders

NOT OKAY

Following your lead. I did not know Patrick was even running and know nothing of his positions, so I left him off the list.

OKAY

Klobuchar

Steyer

Gabbard

Buttigieg

Biden

Bloomberg

Warren

Sanders

NOT OKAY

I wouldn't vote for any of them. I am wondering who the Libertarians are putting up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr Wild said:

Okay I am not one of the normals on here so I have a question for all of you. Both Republicans and Democrats

Can you rank the 9 candidates left into who you would be okay with and who you absolutely dont.  I know both sides have there absolute nos and absolute yes but I am curious who the republicans on here are okay with and who the Democrats on here are leaning towards.

So list them out 1-9, pleases I just want a civil discussion I dont want people saying all no ones or everyone but trump.  Just I wanna know the list of prefrences.

Biden

Bloomberg

Buttigieg

Gabbard

Klobuchar

Patrick

Sanders

Steyer

Warren

Out of that list? I'd sit home. Tulsi is the only one close to normal (she has issues), but she has no chance at all. 

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Sanders, i won't say lost last night but he certainly didn't win. considering he was in his backyard and he barely eeked out a first, should be a big warning for him and the bros. all things considered, Buttigieg prolly got the win.

The person that gets the most delegates wins.  Pete won Iowa.  Bernie won NH.  It's not complicated.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

New Hampshire Berns Down. 

“One thing is certain: Elizabeth Warren will soon be flipping through Hillary Clinton’s Book of Blame for excuses to explain away her myriad weaknesses as a candidate. Sexism will of course be Number 1 on the list, sure to be followed by ‘Something, something Trump,’ and the inherent patriarchal oppression spread through Tom and Jerry cartoons.”

4th place with less than 10% of the vote in a state that is now half Masshole exports?   For all the attention on the other 3, that is by far the most telling result from the first two primaries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I believe that I addressed that when I said Presidents get either too much credit or too much blame for the economy.  A lot of the credit goes to the rank and file whether it be Obama or Trump in the White House.  You need to read up on the concept of irrational exuberance which implies the economy can be stimulated by factors such as emotion.  

Read what? You have a link that proves Trump has increased business confidence? 

I still say its luck. The international situation (our trade partners) are all doing really well, the red ink flowing like never before out of Washington is really juicing up the government spending and he has also lucked out that there have not been any surprises. We shall see 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I still say its luck. The international situation (our trade partners) are all doing really well, the red ink flowing like never before out of Washington is really juicing up the government spending and he has also lucked out that there have not been any surprises. We shall see 

How long does Barack get to keep getting credit?   We're 37 months in.  I'll give Barack credit for what the economy did when he was president.  But that was then, this is now.  We're 3 years down the road.  Plenty of time for Donald to blow it if he was so inclined.

Sort of like saying Josh Allen is lucky because Tyrod built up a playoff team before he got here. Josh has just been lucky.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

HAHA Gator, you are fullofshit.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How long does Barack get to keep getting credit?   We're 37 months in.  I'll give Barack credit for what the economy did when he was president.  But that was then, this is now.  We're 3 years down the road.  Plenty of time for Donald to blow it if he was so inclined.

Sort of like saying Josh Allen is lucky because Tyrod built up a playoff team before he got here. Josh has just been lucky.

How about no credit? He was president, not God. 

Bush/Obama handled the financial crisis, but the world economy was slow when he was prez, for most part. Now its good. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, you are fullofshit.

As if. 

Go play with your tinker toys you idiot 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

Okay I am not one of the normals on here so I have a question for all of you. Both Republicans and Democrats

Can you rank the 9 candidates left into who you would be okay with and who you absolutely dont.  I know both sides have there absolute nos and absolute yes but I am curious who the republicans on here are okay with and who the Democrats on here are leaning towards.

So list them out 1-9, pleases I just want a civil discussion I dont want people saying all no ones or everyone but trump.  Just I wanna know the list of prefrences.

Biden

Bloomberg

Buttigieg

Gabbard

Klobuchar

Patrick

Sanders

Steyer

Warren

So no one on the left here wants to take on our guest's inquiry ?

Thats rather telling.

One less on the list anyway, as Deval Patrick just dropped out..................?

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about no credit? He was president, not God. 

Bush/Obama handled the financial crisis, but the world economy was slow when he was prez, for most part. Now its good. 

As if. 

Go play with your tinker toys you idiot 

The international community is not doing really well, you idiot.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So list them out 1-9, pleases I just want a civil discussion I dont want people saying all no ones or everyone but trump.  Just I wanna know the list of preferences.

Biden

Bloomberg

Buttigieg

Gabbard

Klobuchar

Patrick

Sanders

Steyer

Warren

Maybe a conversation worth having when it gets down to the final four, but not now. 

(Bloomberg, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Sanders ?) 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Don’t forget he flew in a helicopter with Obama pointing at maps. That’s gotta be good for something right?  

Oh sorry.  I spoke too soon.  You like him because he has lots of money and good commercials?  And because his message is “Trump must go!”?  Lordy those are great reasons to put him in charge. ?

In 2016 he wrote in for GoDaddy.com.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I would point out to my fellow conservatives, that I did my rankings, not on any type of personal preference, I do not think any of them deserve to be president

But I ranked them in order of who I think would do the least damage to the country.

Try it that way.

Still waiting on a lib's take.

You're dead to us.  I'm PMing everyone to shun you.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Still think Bloomberg will be the nominee when all is said and done.

.....wonder if the Left will bellyache about Bloomberg buying the election like they did with Trump ?

The far left - which is the most energized part of the Dem's base will stay home. They absolutely will not support Bloomberg's buying the nomination. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1