Kirby Jackson

Houston Roll Call

22 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

That's okay.  We get in Sat afternoon, leave after the game Sunday.  It's my wife, my buddy and me, and all me need is a pub menu, TVs and some activity.   Bills fans are a plus.   Sounds like Christians will do the trick.   We aren't late hitters, so we don't need a list!   We just need burgers, beer and bathrooms!

Christians has excellent hamburgers, the rest...eeeehh.

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. 😳 

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. 😳 

To the Pit of Misery 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

To the Pit of Misery 

Ha ha, I feel so bad!! We do have another friend now coming so we can make it work

Five of us coming in from Dallas Sunday morning. The Real Buffalo Joe I PM’d you for tailgating details. 

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I feel so bad!! We do have another friend now coming so we can make it work

A pair together is better than 1 alone I guess.  

Good luck 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

A pair together is better than 1 alone I guess.  

Good luck 

Problem solved 

3 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I'll be there, taking 5 month old for her first

Yikes! good luck! 

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t feel bad, I’m pretty sure they weren’t trying to ditch you. I mean, pretty sure...

6 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

For those interested and in town long enough, Alice Cooper is in town Sunday Night, and Ratt on Monday. 

I was surprised how Elton John in town was such a big factor at the Bills home opener. Of course, Buffalo would just be one suburb of Houston. 

For those of you at Christian’s I’m in a corner booth. Red Bills hat and blue Bills shirt. Come say hello.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

For those of you at Christian’s I’m in a corner booth. Red Bills hat and blue Bills shirt. Come say hello.

I hope you found some peeps! My son is in Santorini, Greece and sent me pix of people he stumbled across in their Bills gear. (These we’re NOT kids in Uganda wearing Bill SB Champs tee shirts.) 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I hope you found some peeps! My son is in Santorini, Greece and sent me pix of people he stumbled across in their Bills gear. (These we’re NOT kids in Uganda wearing Bill SB Champs tee shirts.) 

Nope, nobody talked to your boy

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Nope, nobody talked to your boy

@The Real Buffalo Joe wtf. Go say hi to this dude. Take him to the water wall, too.

And !@#$ houston. Shithole place. Hate it. Gross.