Jump to content
Kirby Jackson

Houston Roll Call

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

That's okay.  We get in Sat afternoon, leave after the game Sunday.  It's my wife, my buddy and me, and all me need is a pub menu, TVs and some activity.   Bills fans are a plus.   Sounds like Christians will do the trick.   We aren't late hitters, so we don't need a list!   We just need burgers, beer and bathrooms!

Christians has excellent hamburgers, the rest...eeeehh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. 😳 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. 😳 

To the Pit of Misery 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

To the Pit of Misery 

Ha ha, I feel so bad!! We do have another friend now coming so we can make it work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Five of us coming in from Dallas Sunday morning. The Real Buffalo Joe I PM’d you for tailgating details. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I feel so bad!! We do have another friend now coming so we can make it work

A pair together is better than 1 alone I guess.  

 

Good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

A pair together is better than 1 alone I guess.  

 

Good luck 

Problem solved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I'll be there, taking 5 month old for her first

 

Yikes! good luck! 

 

 

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. 😳 

 

Don’t feel bad, I’m pretty sure they weren’t trying to ditch you. I mean, pretty sure...

 

6 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

For those interested and in town long enough, Alice Cooper is in town Sunday Night, and Ratt on Monday. 

 

I was surprised how Elton John in town was such a big factor at the Bills home opener. Of course, Buffalo would just be one suburb of Houston. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you at Christian’s I’m in a corner booth. Red Bills hat and blue Bills shirt. Come say hello.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

For those of you at Christian’s I’m in a corner booth. Red Bills hat and blue Bills shirt. Come say hello.

 

I hope you found some peeps! My son is in Santorini, Greece and sent me pix of people he stumbled across in their Bills gear. (These we’re NOT kids in Uganda wearing Bill SB Champs tee shirts.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Augie said:

 

I hope you found some peeps! My son is in Santorini, Greece and sent me pix of people he stumbled across in their Bills gear. (These we’re NOT kids in Uganda wearing Bill SB Champs tee shirts.) 

Nope, nobody talked to your boy

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Nope, nobody talked to your boy

@The Real Buffalo Joe wtf. Go say hi to this dude. Take him to the water wall, too.

 

And !@#$ houston. Shithole place. Hate it. Gross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×