Bills vs. Titans All-22 Coaches Film Reviews

14 hours ago, vincec said:

Allen is expecting Holmes to continue across the field so he leads him and Holmes stops instead. It's plain as day. I'm not sure why Holmes would stop that route since the area he was running into was wide open. This may look like an inaccurate throw but it was a case of the QB and WR not being on the same page.

Easy answer.  Because he’s a bum.  He’s a special teams WR that is only useful on ST.

• Like (+1) 1

They need to do more of this: 

Yes, it's for two or three yards, but when the CB is that far off and you have allen's arm, you just check to this play. The safety won't be an issue unless the WR can beat the CB 1:1. At that point it's more like a 10-15 yard gain. This seems very high percentage and then will force CBs to play more press and open up "easier" over the top plays. 

This, of course, would mean we have some viable WRs...but it would be a start.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is what I cant understand.  How in the hell are the coaches not just destroying these receivers right now.  Look at Mahomes (since that is such a popular topic on this board)...his WR's just dont ever stop running to get open.  His guys are always running and trying to come back to the ball.  

Our WR's barely put consistent effort into their routes and just aren't ever fighting to help Josh as he escapes.  They gotta come back to the ball, they gotta WANT the ball, they gotta keep moving when you know you got a QB who can escape and buy more time.

This team plays hard mostly except this WR group.  There honestly isnt a WR on this team that DESERVES to be on this roster next year, not even Zay.  Someone needs to show they want the ball, they want win in that WR room.  

I am not ready to give up on Jones yet.  I know the production has been minimal but this guy was the all time leading rec leader in college.  It took Moulds a few years to take off.  He is the only WR worth keeping going into next year imo.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

I am not ready to give up on Jones yet.  I know the production has been minimal but this guy was the all time leading rec leader in college.  It took Moulds a few years to take off.  He is the only WR worth keeping going into next year imo.  

Im not giving up on him, but my point was that he has not done enough to warrant being a starter on this team yet.  He can still turn it around, but as of this moment his future should not be secure here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

You mean other than the one he hit KB directly in the gut with that he dropped at the goalline?

Wow, you mean he hit one? I must wrong, then. All these stats are clearly biased against Josh:

image.png

Short throws aren’t easy for him.

image.png

Senior year spray chart

pasted_image_at_2018-10-08__4_00_pm.png

Slants at Wyoming in 2017