Syracuse Basketball 2023-24

Buffalo716

24 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Guerrier hasn’t lit up the stat sheet, but has been a factor in ‘Cuse’s turn around.  IMO.  Hustle plays, rebounds, defense.   Love his potential.

He isn't there yet but he has tons of pro potential

He hasn't shown it but he really can stroke it from 3 and mid distance and he has a great motor and build

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Orange are rolling !!

Maybe March will be full of madness for us ?

Not our best game today, but we did enough to pull out the crucial ACC Win.  Dolezaj is playing out of his mind on offense and defense.  Guerrier is going to be our 6th man difference maker down the stretch.  And JG3 is getting better at zone defense.   Keep winning ?!

29 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Not our best game today, but we did enough to pull out the crucial ACC Win.  Dolezaj is playing out of his mind on offense and defense.  Guerrier is going to be our 6th man difference maker down the stretch.  And JG3 is getting better at zone defense.   Keep winning ?!

It's amazing how early in Dolezajs freshman season lots of people in our SU thread were saying he is the worst Boeheim recruit ever lol

His basketball IQ is phenomenal as well as his passing and he is very good defensively.. and his offensive game is balanced and expanding

• Like (+1) 1

That was too close for comfort! They really dominated Pitt and somehow let them sneak back in. But some great Put-back buckets down the stretch by Guerrier and Dolejez! 

this was the kind of game they lost earlier in the year.  So great to see them have the mental strength to pull it out. 

would love to see guerrier get more involved in the offense. It’s clear he can shoot and probably can create some mismatches in the post. 

40 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I few posts up there is a post from Hammersticks about his potential

He was the biggest Recruit they landed this past season of course he has tons of potential

He hasn't played alot of regulation basketball in the last year and is a bit Rusty

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I few posts up there is a post from Hammersticks about his potential

He was the biggest Recruit they landed this past season of course he has tons of potential

He hasn't played alot of regulation basketball in the last year and is a bit Rusty

I didn’t realize he was so highly recruited. I was just looking and saw some NBA mocks even had him going in the first round this year!  

9 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I didn’t realize he was so highly recruited. I was just looking and saw some NBA mocks even had him going in the first round this year!  

Yea the sky's the limit with Quincy

He stayed in Canada for 4 years so his recruitment was a bit under the radar but make no mistake about it he was one of the top two Canadian recruits in the country

And a high-major 4-star recruit

I think next year he will be absolutely filthy

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea the sky's the limit with Quincy

He stayed in Canada for 4 years so his recruitment was a bit under the radar but make no mistake about it he was one of the top two Canadian recruits in the country

And a high-major 4-star recruit

I think next year he will be absolutely filthy

Let's hope its in Cuse.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Girard with some big shots at the end but once Edwards came in they just attacked him. The stream I had had no volume what happened there at the end?

Are you asking about the long, drawn-out video review to determine if the ball was out of bounds, or something else?