Do the Bills have an unfair advantage with a QB who can leap tall linebackers in a single bound vs. a QB who can barely walk?

PlayoffsPlease

22 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

no. Rodgers is still lethal on 1 leg. Lol at the Bills having an "unfair" advantage.

So wait....you think the HOF QB might have the advantage over the rookie in his third start?  You might have an unfair advantage if you were to place a wager with those who question that....

I’d rather face a “slowed down” Rodgers than a 100% Rodgers, but he’s still The Man. Hope Josh can be the better QB tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

So wait....you think the HOF QB might have the advantage over the rookie in his third start?  You might have an unfair advantage if you were to place a wager with those who question that....

I’d rather face a “slowed down” Rodgers than a 100% Rodgers, but he’s still The Man. Hope Josh can be the better QB tomorrow. 

DoTGFloUcAAa_Zn.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Leaping tall LB’s in a single bound may be cool for a Super Hero, but it is ill-advised for NFL QB’s. I want my guy to make QB plays, not freak athlete plays....except in absolutely the the most extreme circumstances. And even then, be SMART! 

4 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Do the Bills have an unfair advantage with a QB who can leap tall linebackers in a single bound vs. a QB who can barely walk? 

Bills will win, and make it look pretty easy tomorrow.  

Obviously you're kidding, or at least I hope you are.... It's hard to tell lately.

Either way it got a chuckle out of me.

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Obviously you're kidding, or at least I hope you are.... It's hard to tell lately.

Either way it got a chuckle out of me.

We are playing gimpy Aaron Rodgers tomorrow.  They same QB who was injured most of last year.   He is not at the same level as the person Bills fans first.  I think the Bills will win. 

7 hours ago, Augie said:

Leaping tall LB’s in a single bound may be cool for a Super Hero, but it is ill-advised for NFL QB’s. I want my guy to make QB plays, not freak athlete plays....except in absolutely the the most extreme circumstances. And even then, be SMART! 

You must be a lot of fun at parties. 

10 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Bills will win, and make it look pretty easy tomorrow.  

PP I love where your head is at, but Rodgers is so damn good (makes me almost wish we hadn’t traded up and got JP in 04 so we could have drafted Rodgers in our spot in 05...almost :P) and he is a first ballot hall of Famer.