Three Life Jackets

/dev/null

Three Life Jackets  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Three Life Jackets

A thought experiment inspired by this post by DC Tom

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I don't hate Trump - more amused contempt tinged with a bit of pity.  

But I hate Avenatti.  I might even hate him more than Tom Brady.

You are on a sinking ship with Donald Trump, Michael Avanatti, and Tom Brady.   You are holding a gun and three life jackets

Who is going down with the ship?

Edited by /dev/null

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

A thought experiment inspired by this post by DC Tom

You are on a sinking ship with Donald Trump, Michael Avanatti, and Tom Brady.   You are holding a gun and three life jackets

Who is going down with the ship?

It depends...how many bullets in the gun?

Because if there's three, I shoot all of them and keep the life jackets for myself.

But if there's only one, I give all three of them the life jackets and shoot myself, because otherwise I'd be stuck in the water with two of them, and I'd rather be dead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I shoot Brady in this throwing hand and toss him a life jacket. I give Trump the gun and another life jacket and let him do as he sees fit as I swim off in the last life jacket.

I like it. Let the sharks handle Brady.

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I sell 2 of the life jackets to Trump and Brady for $10 million each and have them sign a contract and an NDA. Avanatti walks the plank and drowns on his own.  No shots fired. 

:lol: Let me know if you ever run for national office.

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Avanatti because he's a scumbag lawyer and has the least amount of money.  Plus, I wouldn't want to be accused of killing the president and I'd pry love Brady if he was our quarterback.

I'd get a few concessions from Brady and Trump though including money (somehow draw up contracts).  Also:

-Brady has to either retire or demand a trade to the Bills.  He'd also have to promise not to deflate the life jackets out of habit.

-Trump needs to stfu about the National Anthem policy and have five rotating press secretaries (Kanye West, Alex Jones, Garey Busey, Roseanne Barr, and Hillary Clinton).

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Because if there's three, I shoot all of them and keep the life jackets for myself.

But if there's only one, I give all three of them the life jackets and shoot myself, because otherwise I'd be stuck in the water with two of them, and I'd rather be dead.

That's my answer. 

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We have a winner.