The Rosen Era Has Begun in Arizona

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Two of Allen's picks were bad plays by his receivers.......

Allen's ball security appears to be better then Rosen's at this point

I will say this in Rosen's defense...he is by the eyeball test more accurate with the ball right now.......even if he is making poor decisions with it and even if his supporting cast is better........

People see what they want to see.

7 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Of course not.  No one does.  But many have and continue to claim Rosen is superior, based on no facts.  They preferred Rosen and that's that.  If Allen ends up in the HOF and Rosen is bagging groceries in 2021, it will be because McCoy ruined him or some such thing.

None of the rookies look great-- hardly surprising at this juncture.  But for everyone other than Allen, "it's let see how it turns out."  For Allen the view is he was always going to be a bust, and he has busted.  Double standard.

If you have been watching Rosen's games you would have seen him demonstrate more advanced NFL QB skills. They are linked in this thread, but many here haven't bothered to watch because they only posted here since the game yesterday.  Typical bad game neative reaction that's prevalent for Bills' games after losses.  So your no fact claim is false. 

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

?

We never had two starting guards IN the lineup.

Allen has been afforded decent protection in the last few games. Funny point though with good comedy value and zero football relevance. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

40 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Then you should've come off of it the second Allen through a perfect blitz beater for a would-be TD against Minnesota on 3rd down that Benjamin dropped.

Just sayin'

Ah, so it's not "as soon as he anticipates a throw"...it's "as soon as he anticipates a throw that I feel like acknowledging"

I've got to ask: earlier in this thread, you said that people making excuses for Allen was a defense mechanism.

Whether you mean to be doing it or not, the last few pages read an awful lot like what people on this board are saying in defense of Allen's less-than-stellar work on the field...I'm sure you've thought this through, so I'll ask: what's the difference?

That's not what I would call anticipation. Ball came out on time, that's a plus. That's about as simple as it gets. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nonsense. He has David Johnson and Fitz. Johnson can't get jack done behind that OL and who are they great targets beyond #11?  Name them. 

And Allen's best weapon on offense is who? shady? he's like the 20th ranked back or somesuch this year, yes?

4 hours ago, Magox said:

Can you imagine how he would look with our offense?   

I answered this but am happy to repeat it. 

With the Bills WRs, Rosen would look like Nate Peterman. 

And as someone brilliantly elaborated, with the Bills WRs, Rosen would look like Nate Peterman "with a resting dick face." 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Name these great weapons that you said were infinitely better. Don't deflect. 

Weeks ago, I suggested that Rosen's supporting cast might be worse than ours. Never got a good reason why it wasn't, either. 

Name these great weapons that you said were infinitely better. Don't deflect. 

Kirk and Gresham are also better than any WR/TE we have on the roster, in addition to Fitz and Johnson.

So answer MY question, who provides the clear advantage for allen?

Just now, joesixpack said:

Kirk and Gresham are also better than any WR/TE we have on the roster, in addition to Fitz and Johnson.

So answer MY question, who provides the clear advantage for allen?

Give me a break!  Kirk is a rookie who's still finding his way and Gresham isn't better than Clay and he's not the primary receiving TE anyway.   You don't know the Cardinals personnel. None of this matters with so litte pass-pro afforded Rosen on almost every drop back.