Here is to a good game

Ice bowl 67

10 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

Thanks and Thanks  Ice 

don't mind the grouches.   they don't know any better.  

If you happen to see Aaron, kick him in the knee for us ;) ;)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

Always a class act. Cheers to a good game on Sunday. 

Honestly I’m not sure if GB is as good as Minnesota but GB will definately not play like Minnesota did last week. Baltimore and LA embarrassed buffalo and GB can too.  

It’s got to be all game plan again because we just don’t have the talent overall thar GB has. 

Im not expecting either team to be flat or not ready so it should be a good game. I think where I’m going is that GB should wear buffalo down at the end 

Edited by bobblehead

59 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's a rotten shame that Green Bay hasn't managed to field a decent D much of the time they've been blessed with Rodgers.

How's his knee?

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Im not excited at all now for this game after us getting trounced and the Bills blowing out the Vikes.

Bills have more to prove here than the Pack IMO.  If played 10 times, Packers win 8 out of 10, but they only get to play once, we'll see...