Here is to a good game

Ice bowl 67

10 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

There are a number Of posters from this board coming up for the game. Hope you're going to come out and spend some time with them.  Where can they find you at the stadium? 

52 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I did not go into the Jets forum and suck up. I've only posted at maybe 4 other forums over the years. Our own Packer forum is like watching paint dry LOL. They want to argue all the time and winning the SB isn't good enough. That's why we are so spoiled haha!

We want to argue all the time too! And that's my bad IB67. We were talking to some Jets guy on TNF and you came up so it was just a funny world that you seemed to be everywhere. It's all jealousy,  lol but if you ain't a Pats fan then Pack, Saints, Chiefs needs to be life's line of defense against anything Patriots.

Just never lose to them in the SB... PLEASE

1-0 , keep that record undefeated

FWIW the Jets guy was convinced you were IB69, so maybe you got a poser running amok in threads

Then again I wouldn't put it past a Jets fan to create an IB69 account because that's suuuuper funny.. to a Jets fan

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is to a great game this Sunday with no injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. We aren't playing well at all. Our defense got bulldozed over yesterday. Thanks for beating Minnesota yesterday! That was awesome seeing them lose anyway. 

Hey Ice Bowl... I hate being on the opposite side here.... you are a class act.  Good luck but may your team lose.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Figster said:

Yup. now we've done it, 

hurt icebowls feelings again...

Nope not at all. I just don't think we can win this game. Buffalo always plays us tough too.

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

There are a number Of posters from this board coming up for the game. Hope you're going to come out and spend some time with them.  Where can they find you at the stadium? 

I can't make it this Sunday but I wish I could be there. Who all from the boards here is going?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Nope not at all. I just don't think we can win this game. Buffalo always plays us tough too.

I can't make it this Sunday but I wish I could be there. Who all from the boards here is going?

A Rodgers always gives you a good chance of winning IMO.

15 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

IceBowl. You're on a Bills message board. Please spare us the woe is me schtick. The Packers SHOULD win this game so the pressure is entirely on that team.

We're playing with house money this season.

Ice Bowl ‘67 has chimed in here many times as a fan of another NFL team. Whatever pretense -real or imagined- he may have, he has consistently carried himself with class and grace in his posts, which is already better than you, noob.

Ice Bowl, I’m looking forward to a great game at your storied venue against your team. Many of us here have the Pack as our 2nd favorite team!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right but we can expect a lot of blitzing 

True,  although Clay may just stop once he gets into the backfield... or just try to grab Allen’s flag? 

6 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Good old Pettine never knew how to stop the run

I think I like Ivory’s sort of running vs Green Bay more than Shady’s- but yeah could a be positive matchup there. 

GB o line is dinged up too 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

True,  although Clay may just stop once he gets into the backfield... or just try to grab Allen’s flag? 

I think I like Ivory’s sort of running vs Green Bay more than Shady’s- but yeah could a be positive matchup there. 

GB o line is dinged up too 

Shady should be used in the passing game. Ivory up the middle.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You don't think the Packers CAN win? As in they don't have a puncher's chance? They're 10 point favorites. Aaron Rodgers is like 60-10 at Lambeau. The Bills are a rebuilding team with a raw rookie QB making his 3rd NFL start. 

I play the reverse psychology game as much as the next guy, but this is a bit much.

I'd like to see our defense play relatively well against the best QB in football, and Allen hold his own in an incredibly hostile environment. The final score is secondary.