Week 4: Packers Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

59 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think Clay's injuries are going to end up putting Croom into the spotlight. He looks the part as a receiver, I just hope he handles his blocking assignments well. Safe to say I think this is Clay's farewell tour with Buffalo. 

.....does not become financially palatable until 2019......McBeane had too much cap cleanup in 2018 to absorb another big hit........OBD tried to snooker the Fins into matching their offer to chew up cap space and got smoked....Clay and Benjamin share an Uber ride in 2019 outta town................

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Love this response: Carl Gerhardt III @cgerhardt3 5h5 hours ago

Maybe thats why Kelvin Benjamin won't catch a ball for him...

Am I the only one who gets a little queasy at the key matchup: Jordan Mills vs Clay Matthews

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm expecting a win now, so watch out everybody. That usually means the Bills will lose!

Then sheesh and geebus, Do your Duty as a Fan and a Man, and change your expectations! 

I dunno...maybe place a bet on the Pack or something ?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....does not become financially palatable until 2019......McBeane had too much cap cleanup in 2018 to absorb another big hit........OBD tried to snooker the Fins into matching their offer to chew up cap space and got smoked....Clay and Benjamin share an Uber ride in 2019 outta town................

I think Whaley genuinely wanted Clay. I'm with you that he's gone in 2019. I truthfully don't see much of a difference between him and Croom, especially on the pass catching side. Clay may have a leg up on blocking.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills need to add 'Peterman Special' to the gameplan this week.  Put Peterman in, leave Matthews unblocked - 15 yard penalty, 1st down.

• Like (+1) 1

7 things to watch in Bills-Packers and the AFC East in Week 4

DoL9HRvXcAAizQu.jpg

The Buffalo Bills stumbled out of the gate this year with two brutal losses. But now the hope is they’ve found their footing and are ready to hit their stride as they move into week 4 of the NFL season. It won’t be easy—Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers await. The Packers have not lost a home game in September in six years.

Here are the top stories to follow for the Bills and their NFL rivals heading into the weekend:

1. KEY OFFENSIVE PERFORMERS ON THE MEND

2. CAN THE TAKEAWAY TRAIN GET ROLLING AGAIN?

3. WILL PETTINE UNLEASH “ORGANIZED CHAOS?”

4. LOOK BUT DON’T TOUCH?

5. NFL CONNECTIONS A BOOST FOR LEWIS

6. AND THAT’S THE WAY IT IS

7. FOCUS ON FOXBORO