Eric Reid possibility?

nero1

8 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25043749/carolina-panthers-eric-reid-scraps-malcolm-jenkins-other-philadelphia-eagles

The Bills definitely should have brought this guy in. What we really need this year are guys who are willing to run on the field during the coin toss to accuse other players of not being woke enough.

DqDIyciUUAAAY_q.jpg

Haha what a nut.  That's outrageous.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:28 PM, nero1 said:

Would Reid fit us at safety and allow us to move a current safety to corner? My understanding is that we have one or two safeties who have played corner before. After the Davis debacle, would this be a good or bad idea for one year.

What are you talking about???? HE PLAYS FOR THE PANTHERS...

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25043749/carolina-panthers-eric-reid-scraps-malcolm-jenkins-other-philadelphia-eagles

The Bills definitely should have brought this guy in. What we really need this year are guys who are willing to run on the field during the coin toss to accuse other players of not being woke enough.

DqDIyciUUAAAY_q.jpg

Gee, I can't understand why the NFL would 'blackball' such a player.  <_<

On 9/21/2018 at 10:43 AM, MAJBobby said:

See as I said. 

Felons

rapists

abusers

drugs

running around naked

gun violations 

murderers

All ok. But DONT exercise your Constitutional Rights. Then your not welcome

With all due respect, the Bills do draw the line at running around naked outdoors. Koundjio got cut after that. (And to clarify: he was described as "naked below the waist" so he may have had a shirt on.)  Running around naked in the corridor of a high-rise is frowned upon, but is really not a cut-able violation.

• Haha (+1) 1

DqDIyciUUAAAY_q.jpg

The question on all of our minds is, 'does he fight for Jesus?'

DqDIyciUUAAAY_q.jpg

Well Carolina gave him the ok, so maybe next year we can bring him in.

On a serious note, I don't think we need him. I think hyde is better at safety.

Edit- after watching it, a lot of you will disagree. I've been or Reid's side with the settlement, he has never changed his tune, and he believes in it. He has taken all the ***** that comes with it.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Correct. Insider traders are definitely lacking in the kind of good moral character needed to play in the NFL. You are much better off being an accessory to a murder.

Insider trading would imply someone smart enough to know how to profit off the crime. Kind of like Belichick who is always one step ahead in the cheating. Win a Super Bowl & get docked a first round draft & pay a small $500k fine. Seems to me cheating pays if you do it on the boldest & grandest levels. 

I say we implent Order 66 next Monday night on Tommy boy. And that is a page out of the Gregg Williams late hit playbook. 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, MAJBobby said:

See as I said. 

Felons

rapists

abusers

drugs

running around naked

gun violations 

murderers

All ok. But DONT exercise your Constitutional Rights. Then your not welcome

Protesting at your job without consequence, is NOT a constitutional right.  Learn the constitution please before you misuse it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

Protesting at your job without consequence, is NOT a constitutional right.  Learn the constitution please before you misuse it.

All of the things he listed are, to one degree or another, illegal. What he said was what Kaep (and Reid) participated in was: disruptive? Maybe; controversial? Surely. But illegal? No. 

So why is the punishment more severe?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

All of the things he listed are, to one degree or another, illegal. What he said was what Kaep (and Reid) participated in was: disruptive? Maybe; controversial? Surely. But illegal? No. 

So why is the punishment more severe?

Punishment would be Reid being traded to the Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Jaywrizzo said:

What are you talking about???? HE PLAYS FOR THE PANTHERS...

Just caught your reply. My question was in September before he signed with the Panthers. I will look for your next comment in about a month again.