Barry Bonds - Ex-Girlfiend....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, who cares if he used them?.. Did the rules exist to enforce them harder? Now clearly ban the use of them from now on in... Fix the enforcement, get strict and move on.

Still doesn't change what happened in the past, records, etc...

What has been happening is a loophole, numerous loopholes. So what? People take advantage of things like that... It is all fair and square till you close them.

No sense crying over something that is mucky and unclear. Fix that problem and move on.

IMO, who cares if he used them?.. Did the rules exist to enforce them harder?  Now clearly ban the use of them from now on in... Fix the enforcement, get strict and move on.

Rules, schmules, he broke federal law, using & possesing drugs in excessive quantities not intended for his consumption.

IMO, who cares if he used them?.. Did the rules exist to enforce them harder?  Now clearly ban the use of them from now on in... Fix the enforcement, get strict and move on.

Still doesn't change what happened in the past, records, etc...

What has been happening is a loophole, numerous loopholes.  So what? People take advantage of things like that... It is all fair and square till you close them.

No sense crying over something that is mucky and unclear.  Fix that problem and move on.

281518[/snapback]

Yeah..I generally agree with you.And evryone with open eyes knew that these players have been juicing for a while now--ever since 160-220 lb baseball players starrted getting as big as football players. Should there be an asterisk onthe records??? i am not sure.The records are tainted whether its official or not. Bonds'll get boooed like crazy when he breaks Ruth;s record.

Yeah..I generally agree with you.And evryone with open eyes knew that these players have been juicing for a while now--ever since 160-220 lb baseball players starrted getting as big as football players. Should there be an asterisk onthe records??? i am not sure.The records are tainted whether its official or not. Bonds'll get boooed like crazy when he breaks Ruth;s record.

281524[/snapback]

Ruth doesn't hold the record.

281524[/snapback]

Ya, that might happen... But, the record should stand, no *'s... Everything was done in the confines of the "system"... Nobody addressed it.

Everything is tainted then. It zero's out till they address the problem and make changes.

You just can't go back and * high profile players and records.

Any chance he never plays again?  I really don't want to see Mr. Steroid Head becoming the all-time home run leader. :blink:

283542[/snapback]

Is there anyone close to the record that's classy enough and has LEGITIMATE stats that you'd want to see break Hammerin' Hank's record? I really don't know, but I'd guess there isn't anyone.