Barry Bonds - Ex-Girlfiend....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone close to the record that's classy enough and has LEGITIMATE stats that you'd want to see break Hammerin' Hank's record?  I really don't know, but I'd guess there isn't anyone.

283547[/snapback]

Arod...and his pinkish purple lips

That year is crucial to his quest for the homerun record. This is just grandstanding. He wants some sympathy. It's the equivalent to Michael Jackson going to the hospital on the way to court.

283578[/snapback]

Fugger ain't getting any sympathy from me.

"In an interview before she was subpoenaed, Bell told the Chronicle that they began dating in 1994, while Bonds was divorcing his first wife, Sun, and they continued after Bonds returned from his honeymoon with his present wife, Liz Watson, in 1998."

Attorney: 'It's always been the U.S. versus Bonds'

Real prince of a guy, that Barry... :blink:

Any chance he never plays again?  I really don't want to see Mr. Steroid Head becoming the all-time home run leader. :blink:

283542[/snapback]

Anyone listen to Jorge Sedano, the overnight guy on FOX SPORTS RADIO? A few nights ago, he alluded to "something big" that was going to happen with Barry Bonds, and the law....he said it was "Pete Rose like", but would not elaborate. While he used the term "Pete Rose like", he said it did not involve gambling! I was trying to remember what else Rose had gotten in trouble for, aside from gambling...tax evaision perhaps?

This guy is normally dead on with his insider info...he is based in Miami, and works on the NBA network, and on Miami Heat broadcasts. Despite his connection to the NBA, he seems to have a ton of insider info from the NFL, and all pro sports...he always teases with it though. He said that this issue with Bonds is much bigger than steroids....and now he may miss the 2005 season.....hmmmm!

Fugger ain't getting any sympathy from me.

"In an interview before she was subpoenaed, Bell told the Chronicle that they began dating in 1994, while Bonds was divorcing his first wife, Sun, and they continued after Bonds returned from his honeymoon with his present wife, Liz Watson, in 1998."

Attorney: 'It's always been the U.S. versus Bonds'

Real prince of a guy, that Barry... :blink:

283586[/snapback]

He is fun to watch, but he is not a social guy. Probably one of the most selfish people you'll ever hear about. I'm an A's fan anyway.