Alabama would beat the Buffalo Bills, 'analysts' say

Heavy Kevi

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:blink:

I haven’t listened to anything Jim Rome had to say since I had to get up and walk across my office to change the station when he thought several straight minutes on donkey noises was good radio. Jim Rome makes donkey noise. 

13 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Can't wait for the media retreat. At least the Bills will be taken seriously and not treated as a joke. Getting out of this first stretch with a win is solid considering the rebuild but imagine if they can get out 2-2. Playoff talk will be back.

doubtful.  they were calling it a stinkin trap game during the broadcast.  bass turds.  

7 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Dumb debate.

A more interesting discussion is what is more interesting to watch college or pro.

I say college.

I love football but I can't get into college football for some reason. I think it is mainly due to the sheer volume of teams and the bizarre notion of ranking teams before they have even played that turns me off. I also feel like a lot of teams play 50% or more of their games against far less opponents which makes watching week in and week out less interesting. 

I also find it inherently un-American that a league with multiple billion dollar television contracts can't pay their players. I am sorry but we don't charge some of the players to go to school isn't exactly what I would call fair compensation. 

Just now, Rob's House said:

Can't slide one past you. ?

We all love to be this kind of wrong.

And either way, it's too early to judge any of them. Allen is going to have some real bad games this season. It's guaranteed. 

There's a 9-24 122 yards, 3INT 1 fumble game coming. I love the kid but he's a rookie. It ain't all going to be roses. I just like what I'm seeing. Needs work but it's more hopeful than it's been at QB in a long time. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

And either way, it's too early to judge any of them. Allen is going to have some real bad games this season. It's guaranteed. 

There's a 9-24 122 yards, 3INT 1 fumble game coming. I love the kid but he's a rookie. It ain't all going to be roses. I just like what I'm seeing. Needs work but it's more hopeful than it's been at QB in a long time. 

It was a joke, dude.

28 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I can think of quite a few that made these Allen is a bust posts as if it was nothing but a fact. It's doubtful and he still might be but to be so obnoxiously stern about it makes you look pretty stupid if it goes the other way.

10 hours ago, downunderbill said:

I can think of quite a few that made these Allen is a bust posts as if it was nothing but a fact. It's doubtful and he still might be but to be so obnoxiously stern about it makes you look pretty stupid if it goes the other way.

He says he was joking. Probably get a few of those posts this week. That's fine: The bandwagon expands and contracts with the wins and losses. 

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, Sky Diver said:

Dumb debate.

A more interesting discussion is what is more interesting to watch college or pro.

I say college.

I say pro for 1 reason: I have no rooting interest in any of the colleges that are playing.  I went to Fredonia and they didn't have a football team.  Why would I have a rooting interest in some college that I never went to in a community I've never been to?  I've lived in Buffalo, including a season I was within walking distance of the stadium. I can root for the Bills and for or against teams that have a direct affect on the Bills standing. 

15 hours ago, downunderbill said:

Just as bad are the fans who predict one of the other QBs will bust and they're glad the Bills didn't draft him. 

34 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I say pro for 1 reason: I have no rooting interest in any of the colleges that are playing.  I went to Fredonia and they didn't have a football team.  Why would I have a rooting interest in some college that I never went to in a community I've never been to?  I've lived in Buffalo, including a season I was within walking distance of the stadium. I can root for the Bills and for or against teams that have a direct affect on the Bills standing. 

Just as bad are the fans who predict one of the other QBs will bust and they're glad the Bills didn't draft him. 

If you have a college team you follow, college football is fun to watch. Better than the NFL for me.

Edited by Sky Diver