September 11th Anniversary --Post Your Thoughts

Tiberius

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And the progressive collapse is clear at about 2:38 and after.  

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

:lol:

sure. i guess there's nothing to see here, move along then.

wtc7collapse.gif

You unmitigated moron.  That's NOT the start of the collapse.  That's about five seconds AFTER the start.  

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

And the progressive collapse is clear at about 2:38 and after.  

You unmitigated moron.  That's NOT the start of the collapse.  That's about five seconds AFTER the start.  

you ignorant idiot. try reading my post above again. in it it explicitly states, "... almost simultaneously ...". the total collapse of WTC T7 happened in roughly 6.5 seconds, which can be construed as damn near instantly.

that it pancaked upon itself is most odd, considering that "several office fires" were the official cause of the collapse. the pancaking effect means that there was no structural resistance. the only time one sees this type off effect is within controlled demolitions, certainly not a building collapse caused by, "office fires".

look, i realize this topic is hard for a great many people. i have done a bit of research into this and for me the official narrative just doesn't add up. too many oddities.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you ignorant idiot. try reading my post above again. in it it explicitly states, "... almost simultaneously ...". the total collapse of WTC T7 happened in roughly 6.5 seconds, which can be construed as damn near instantly.

that it pancaked upon itself is most odd, considering that "several office fires" were the official cause of the collapse. the pancaking effect means that there was no structural resistance. the only time one sees this type off effect is within controlled demolitions, certainly not a building collapse caused by, "office fires".

look, i realize this topic is hard for a great many people. i have done a bit of research into this and for me the official narrative just doesn't add up. too many oddities.

And who, pray tell, was behind this nefarious attack? This group that hired teams of people to plant explosives strategically throughout a building, all of whom have kept utter silence? 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

And who, pray tell, was behind this nefarious attack? This group that hired teams of people to plant explosives strategically throughout a building, all of whom have kept utter silence? 

I'm not sure who all of them are but one of them was the Colonel with his wee beady eyes.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

oh, they want you to think something alright. just don't think for yourself though, that is a big no-no.

So “they” felt that flying two planes into WTC 1&2 wasn’t enough but they had to blow up 7 too?  So who are “they” anyway? 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So “they” felt that flying two planes into WTC 1&2 wasn’t enough but they had to blow up 7 too?  So who are “they” anyway? 

Perfect storm for AQ.  They thought that by knocking down 2 buildings in downtown would cripple the US economy.   

And it kind of did, for 2 days.   What they didn't know was that the collapse took down the vital underground communications lines between Verizon's hubs across the street and NYSE five blocks away and not affected by the collapse.  They also didn't know that the collapse took down Bank of New York's data center and transmission lines, which were across the street from WTC7.   BNY was a vital clearing agent (along with JPM/Chase) between the Fed and other banks, and its inability to transfer emergency funds for 1 day was a major cause for concern about banks' stability at the time.  Luckily the backups were up and running on Day 3.

You have to be some kind of super sleuth to know how all of these things interconnected and plan them precisely, without anyone before or after discovering the truth.  Mind you, the conspiracists are  relying on everyone still staying quiet, despite many of the first responders' best friends and families dying at the site, and then themselves contracting serious illnesses.

WTC7 remains the one outlier, but it's faulty design over Greenwich Street is plausible cause of the collapse if there was enough damage to the lower floors.  The building caves in right at that spot on the northeast end of the building.   And, BTW there were no gold vaults in WTC7.   If the moron conspirators would focus on the NYC emergency management, state agencies and the alphabet soup of federal intel agencies in the building, then you can question how the building may have met its demise.

Otherwise, they're abject morons.

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

That's NOT what happened.  There's a visible delay between the collapse of the building interior and the outer shell.  It didn't "pancake."  

23 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's NOT what happened.  There's a visible delay between the collapse of the building interior and the outer shell.  It didn't "pancake."  

Well maybe not but WTC’s 1&2 pancaked. So explain THAT???

My explanation?  Gravity. ?

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well maybe not but WTC’s 1&2 pancaked. So explain THAT???

My explanation?  Gravity. ?

We're going to need the PoC Physics explanation, instead of your white-boy physics nonsense.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:01 AM, John Adams said:

Apparently they had WTC #7 wired and ready to go....just in case there was a massive attack on the twin towers and they had a chance to sneak in #7 when no one would notice.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Apparently they had WTC #7 wired and ready to go....just in case there was a massive attack on the twin towers and they had a chance to sneak in #7 when no one would notice.

And then “they” swore the demo experts to secrecy and shipped them to Elvis’s island in the South Pacific where “they” now have Epstein. 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

And then “they” swore the demo experts to secrecy and shipped them to Elvis’s island in the South Pacific where “they” now have Epstein. 

and Hitler's brain, kept active on nuclear power

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

Along with the passengers and crew of the real Flight 93.

Someone had a great line in another thread last week about people and our tiny little ferret brains desperately trying to make sense of the chaos around us.  I find 9/11 conspiracies to be a great example of that phenomenon.

The Turn Toward a Pre-9/11 Mindset

by Andrew C. McCarthy

Original Article

No one who is under 18 was alive on September 11, 2001, the annual remembrance of which we will mark on Wednesday. The 9/11 jihadist atrocities are, at most, a dim memory to the generation of Americans who are now coming of age, who will be our leaders in the bat of an eye.

{snip}

Most striking about these developments is that they are a product not of evolving legal standards or conditions on the ground. They result from a changing national temperament.

That is neither a good nor a bad thing necessarily. It is a natural thing.

The regrettable legacy of 9/11 and its ambiguous aftermath is the intrusion of the courts into the national-security realm. Judges, whom we insulate from politics, have no constitutional responsibility for national defense. It is supposed to be left to the elected officials accountable to the people whose lives are at stake.

There is wisdom in making national-security decisions political rather than legal. The law strives for rigorous logic, a one-size-fits-all balancing of public-safety concerns against individual rights. Over time, judges reliably expand both the ambit of these rights and the categories of entitled individuals — to include even non-Americans who bear no responsibilities of citizenship, and even enemies who make war on Americans.

Politics, by contrast, strives for social cohesion through compromise. It is not bound by logic but by public perception — in security matters, the perception of a threat’s severity and of the reasonableness of responsive measures. Security measures should be ratcheted up in a time of high alert, particularly in wartime; but they should ebb as our sense of vulnerability wanes, as priorities other than our protection seem more urgent.

Right now, we are in the ebbing phase. For nearly two decades, we’ve longed for that. But is it here because it’s time, or because we long for it?

MORE AT THE LINK:

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Along with the passengers and crew of the real Flight 93.

Someone had a great line in another thread last week about people and our tiny little ferret brains desperately trying to make sense of the chaos around us.  I find 9/11 conspiracies to be a great example of that phenomenon.

it pales in comparison to other conspiracy wastes of one's life