Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, eball said:

Nate Orchard and Robert Thomas both active.  Only 4 active WRs.  Interesting.

Dont need more than 4 wideouts.  Logan Thomas can split out as well as clay. I feel having both of them on the field at once for RPO’s is our best possible strategy. 

Edited by SoCoBills
  • Like (+1) 1

No Bosa, no Liuget.

Chargers traveling from West to East for a 1pm game. And it’s a team who normally starts their seasons slow.

Home opener, with Stevie leading the charge for our rookie QBs first game.

I know we looked awful last week, but we certainly have a lot of factors going in our favor this week.

I don’t do this often but I think we can beat a team that is better than us this week, 26-24. GO BILLS!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They should use Murphy much more in the passing game.

Just now, SoCoBills said:

Dont need more than 4 wideouts.  Logan Thomas can split out as well as clay. I feel having both of them on their for RPO’s is our best possible strategy. 

Yes, I completely agree and think the TEs and RBs will be very busy in the passing game.

6 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

Dont need more than 4 wideouts.  Logan Thomas can split out as well as clay. I feel having both of them on the field at once for RPO’s is our best possible strategy. 

Don't forget about Croom

37 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Cut Kerley, Ray Ray inactive and head into the game with as many DE as WR. Brilliant.

Guess they plan to try and get athletic mismatches with their TE's and possibly Murphy and McCoy on the field at the same time to target LB's?  Might not be a bad plan honestly...

Daboll said the gameplan will vary greatly week to week like NE does.

Edited by matter2003

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Are the Bills actually playing today? I've been watching the Network for 4 hours and haven't saw any footage. I figured they may be able to slip something in between Aaron Rodgers clips every 3 minutes.

LOL for real. Like a first round rookie QB starting isn’t a legitimate story or anything.