Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Another concerning thing to me McCoy

16 hours ago, Idandria said:

Zero respect for the passing game leads to no running game. 

Barry Sanders in his prime would be ineffective on this team.

Not true...Sanders was great on some bad Lions teams

If I’m a Ravens defensive player and I know that the Bills don’t have a proven passer at the Qb position, I’m keying on Shady all day long!! Murphy hasn’t proven anything yet in this league. 

I think that accounts for the reason Shady had no were to run. 

16 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Murphy was mainly rushing on draw plays on 2nd and 3rd and 10+. That is why he got a lot of yards. The few times he ran on 1st down he was equally ineffective. 

thank goodness somebody finally pointed this out.

jesus, people. how about we pay attention to the situations they were handling the ball.

16 minutes ago, nucci said:

They still hit deep balls to Herman Moore.

16 minutes ago, nucci said:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t consider McCoy to be in Barry Sanders league. He’s close but not one of the all time greats! Shady goes down much easier than Sanders when you do catch him.

19 minutes ago, nucci said:

he wasn't talking about how good or bad a team was he was talking about the relation of the passing game to run game. and if you actually go back and look throughout the early to mid 90's the lions had a middle of the pack passing attack and an elite wr on the outside. 

1 minute ago, Bring it said:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t consider McCoy to be in Barry Sanders league. He’s close but not one of the all time greats! Shady goes down much easier than Sanders when you do catch him.

is anybody though? I mean the guy would have SMASHED any meaningful rushing record had he not called it quits early. he was showing no signs of aging yet.

3 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Not too many in Sanders league.....one of the best ever

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

he wasn't talking about how good or bad a team was he was talking about the relation of the passing game to run game. and if you actually go back and look throughout the early to mid 90's the lions had a middle of the pack passing attack and an elite wr on the outside. 

is anybody though? I mean the guy would have SMASHED any meaningful rushing record had he not called it quits early. he was showing no signs of aging yet.

So true!! Classy guy too! Really enjoyed “A Football life” piece on Sanders!!

McCoy is getting old for a RB, only a bills homer would be delusional to envision McCoy in the bills’ plans going forward. The guy is OLD. See ya 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No RB will see success with Peterman at QB.

Or that O-line.

Sign in to follow this