Around the league

Teddy KGB

Fortunately, I'm not able to see the Bills game....LOL...but I am at home watching the Red Zone channel, and I just saw a play in the Steelers/Browns game which reaffirms my disgust with the NFL. As noted above, Big Ben has been running wild, stiff-arming people and racking up yards. So the Steelers are in the Red Zone, and it's 3rd & long, and Ben leaves the pocket and starts running to the left side, and here comes a Brown linebacker running at a 100mph, and at the last minute Ben throws the ball into the end zone and it falls incomplete. BUT WAIT, it's a roughing the passer call!!! If the linebacker would have let up, Ben would probably have stiff-armed him in the face and just ran for the 1st down. And there really was no way/no reason for him to let up, as Ben is a pretty good runner.  Of course the Steelers went on to score a TD a couple plays later.

This league is a joke.

Edited by John in Jax
Words

10 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

He just threw a TD pass into a very tight window. But he still stinks. LOL

For every "Fitz looking Good" comment I see equal amounts of "There's the Fitz we know" when he has bad games 

Edited by Boca BIlls

39 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

He just threw a TD pass into a very tight window. But he still stinks. LOL

Fitz can look Brady good and at times look Peterman bad. He'

s so inconsistent 

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

Rushing TD’s dont count. We just care about passing yds in the B-lo

Right now sadly has more passing yards then Peterman who is a passing QB.

Steelers score a TD on three consecutive plays.  

James Connor 2 yard TD run called back on a hold

Justin Hunter 12 yard catch in the back of the endzone called back on hands to the face

But the one that counts was Antonio Brown doing Antonio Brown things for 22 yards

• Haha (+1) 1

Browns at the 35 and need a TD to tie. They have forced two turnovers in two successive Steelers drives.

4 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Flipped over to the Giants game.  Pretty good one, hope they could pull it out over Marrone and the Jags 

Refs just let go a blatant PI on the Jags. Wasn't even close either....blatant PI. Was 4th down too.

50 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Fitz looks like Aaron Rodgers today. We'll see what happens next week, I guess.

Well if it was the old bills front office they would immediately sign him to a huge contract, which he would then repay them by being terrible

I love fitzy.

Really funny.

Seems like a good dude.

Seems like he fondly members and respects the bills players and fans from his time here.

He just can't be consistent week to week at QB.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Good for Tyrod but the only thing that matters now is Josh Allen. Would anyone here give up Edmunds for one year of Tyrod leading us to like 8-8?

Bob does...

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Taylor picked on the deep ball to Grodon!

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Yup, we needed a new QB alright. 

?