How many times a week do you need to shave your face?

How many times a week do you have to shave your face?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How many times a week do you have to shave your face?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+
  2. 2. Electric, disposable razor or straight/safety razor

• Electric
    • Disposable
    • Straight/Safety Razor

44 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I went to a catholic grammar school and it was filled with Italians.

A bunch of us had a defined mustache and peach fuzz in the sideburn area in 8th grade and all started shaving at the same time.  I can still remember talking about it and comparing notes as some interesting new chapter in life.  LOL.

Didn't feel like a freak, though, b/c of that.

What about legs and armpits? 

And maybe even, um, other parts?!

:lol:

Had there been more like me I would not have felt alone on the matter.  Junior high school is a time you don't want to stand out from the others on matters such as facial hair.  Anyways, long done and in the past.

Approximately 364 days/year, which assumes I have a sick day somewhere (but I usually don’t). I feel dirty if I don’t shave. I also shower and wash my hair. Life is better that way for me. 

My son is half Lebanese and came over yesterday after not shaving since Thursday. If he were at the airport he would have been pulled out of line for a full cavity search.  I mentioned that and he didn’t seem to like the idea, which I’ll take as a good sign. 

I grew a beard in college (back when my hair was brown), but the beard came in red. Shaggy, and ridiculous.....and red. There is a photo of that somewhere, and it amuses even ME! 

Beard. I started growing it when I started shaving my head because I now have a bald spot on the crown of my head that is too obvious to ignore. It was kind of a spite beard because of the baldness. It's about eight inches long now. I have to put it in a rubber band at night or I wake up with hair in my mouth five times a night. It was amusing driving from Buffalo to Dallas with it. People would kind of look suspiciously at me and say hello and then when I said hello back they relaxed. I think they were trying to decide if I was a hillbilly or a terrorist. I'm about ready to get rid of it, but I haven't given up hope for the world's most spectacular comb over, so maybe I'll keep it a bit longer.