The Tao of Peterman

HardyBoy

i was hoping we would ruin AJM first , then Peterman. Save Allen as long as possible from the Dire Wolf

The winter was so hard and cold, froze ten feet 'neeth the ground?

Or is that a game of throws reference? For what it's worth Martin is a big Grateful Dead fan, so maybe that's some inspiration for the book/show...

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

The winter was so hard and cold, froze ten feet 'neeth the ground?

Or is that a game of throws reference? For what it's worth Martin is a big Grateful Dead fan, so maybe that's some inspiration for the book/show...

Well done indeed !!

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

it's starting to feel like a throwaway season

season of hope for me.

But each year is a developmental year for these guys. from Pegula's on down to the practice squad players.

Building a cohesive system from top to bottom is not done in two seasons I might suppose

• Like (+1) 1

...kid rebounded as a dreadful 5th, A DAMN FIFTH, and did everything asked of him, WELL beyond what anyone OBJECTIVELY could have expected (except for the agenda wimps of course).........get over it......gives Josh some time as the franchise guy headed to the promised land eventually (hopefully).....any problem with that?

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Given:

1) You absolutely cannot bench Allen once you start him, or you might ruin him.

2) You might have to bench Allen.

Therefore

Conclusion: You must start Peterman.

Confucian riddle:  If QB does not have it, can QB be ruined?

16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

New low in Bills lore.

Crush hopes before the KO in the Opener..

Would you have taken an 0-16 season for the chance to draft Peyton Manning? Not saying Allen is Manning, but the colts had to have a pretty crappy year to be in position to draft him. Would you give up this year to give Allen the best chance of reaching his ceiling? I would, we're talking about a potential 15 year run here that could be ruined by focusing on one year.

Sort of like RGIII (his knee injury might have been the most mad I have been ever watching sports, he could have been so freaking good)...but you could look at the other way, and the Nationals could have won the world series, but held out Strasburg, thinking they had a 5 year window that ended up slamming shut basically after that one year...we're not in a window right now though, so why rush...

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Like (+1) 2