How did Foster make the team?

wppete

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

NASA loves Alabama grads.  I'm sure Trent Richardson is designing a metal now that can withstand the suns heat.  We'll be able to live on the Sun soon.

Thank you Alabama.

When will they develop an app to keep naked Kuondijo’s off electric fences ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Which is why its so confusing that most of them wind up in financial trouble after their careers are over.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/leighsteinberg/2015/02/09/5-reasons-why-80-of-retired-nfl-players-go-broke/#55f9df4178cc

How do such smart men with relevant degrees from top academic institutions find themselves broke at such an alarming rate unless that whole thing about being smart and having degrees is just bull ****?

They had cheerleaders take their tests and do their HW for them.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

How is someone so attached to a school they didn’t even attend?

I ask myself this same question.

Just now, teef said:

How is someone so attached to a school they didn’t even attend?

You haven't been to my room....yet.  It's decorated with posters of Matt Ryan and Luke Keuchly and I have a giant BC flag covering my entire east wall.

I sleep naked just because I have BC sheets and want to feel it all.  

I didn't attend BC.

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You haven't been to my room....yet.  It's decorated with posters of Matt Ryan and Luke Keuchly and I have a giant BC flag covering my entire east wall.

I didn't attend BC.

I think it would be more if like my dad started posting here, defending anything Matt Milano did. I’d tell him to stop. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

NASA loves Alabama grads.  I'm sure Trent Richardson is designing a metal now that can withstand the suns heat.  We'll be able to live on the Sun soon.

Thank you Alabama.

I thought NASA had an affinity for Alabama grads due to their ability to spell 'NASA'.  ?

Looking at at some of the examples of degreed players who are NFL starters, perhaps society got the better of the bargain in those that didn't make the league.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/16/2018 at 6:06 PM, Sky Diver said:

Please talk colleges/college football in the relevant forum.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I didn't attend BC.

Your Kink is O.K.

Your Kink is O.K.

Your Kink is O.K.