Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Wow. Coleman has had a rough start to his NFL career. 

Kinda surprised we didn’t keep him. I would think that he would land somewhere  else, but I’d we can’t use him I don’t know who can. 

Sort of like buying something at a garage or yard sale, and putting it out in the next week's trash.  Good thing we only spent fitty cent (7th) on him.

Just now, Reks Ryan said:

Through training cap, It looked like Dean Marlowe was going to be on the 53.    History with McBeane and reports were that he was performing well.  But Siran Neal outplayed him in preseason games 3 and 4.    This was a case where preseason games likely did matter. 

Missing that one tackle on the TD run could have cost him his job. That was pretty bad and you just can't do it. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

I think they will. It's actually one of the reasons that Coleman was released. They will keep one more TE and one less WR. 

That was my thinking as well. And I honestly can't argue with them, those 4 TEs have played better than the 6th or 7th WR they would have kept. I'm thinking they may only keep 5 WRs.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

That was my thinking as well. And I honestly can't argue with them, those 4 TEs have played better than the 6th or 7th WR they would have kept. I'm thinking they may only keep 5 WRs.

They better not if they continue this infatuation with Holmes. I think they keep six, including Ray Ray Ray.