Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

36 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I could be here all f__king weekend listing your bigoted posts.

Just about every thing you've ever written here screams "I'm a big-time racist".

But hey, -Be whoever you are.

Just pick two. That's all. Just two.

I mean, if you are intentional enough to say I'm a racist, and argue that virtually everything I write supports the claim, then surely you must be able to support your claim with two samples.

Just two. That's all.

In fact, since virtually everything I've written says I'm a racist, I invite EVERYONE to post my racist comments.

We'll wait.

42 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Just pick two. That's all. Just two.

I mean, if you are intentional enough to say I'm a racist, and argue that virtually everything I write supports the claim, then surely you must be able to support your claim with two samples.

Just two. That's all.

In fact, since virtually everything I've written says I'm a racist, I invite EVERYONE to post my racist comments.

We'll wait.

Wait as long as you want, -I'm not taking homework assignments from the likes of you.

If someone suggested something about me that wasn't true, I would deny it. -Something you haven't done.

Why the hesitation?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Wait as long as you want, -I'm not taking homework assignments from the likes of you.

If someone suggested something about me that wasn't true, I would deny it. -Something you haven't done.

Why the hesitation?

You can't even find two. Not even two. How pathetic.

You called me a racist with no evidence.

You lied. Period. Anyone making such a claim would surely provide evidence, not complain because they were asked for the evidence.

Hell, you're worse than a liar. You're a lazy liar. But then, you're a leftist, so I repeat myself.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

You can't even find two. Not even two. How pathetic.

You called me a racist with no evidence.

You lied. Period. Anyone making such a claim would surely provide evidence, not complain because they were asked for the evidence.

Hell, you're worse than a liar. You're a lazy liar. But then, you're a leftist, so I repeat myself.

:lol: So no denial... At least you're honest.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You called the man a racist.

He challenged you.

Did he?  -He asked me to do something I have no absolutely no interest in doing.

His refusal to offer any sort of denial is what's most interesting here.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Did he?  -He asked me to do something I have no absolutely no interest in doing.

His refusal to offer any sort of denial is what's most interesting here.

Is he one of those 12 alt right guys that are a danger to life as we know it ? 

PS.   You should hurry up and source this racism as you look pretty dumb presently.  

Edited by Teddy KGB

25 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Is he one of those 12 alt right guys that are a danger to life as we know it ? 

PS.   You should hurry up and source this racism as you look pretty dumb presently.  

He's not going to do any such thing because he knows he's intentionally lying. 

I went through the same kind of childish nonsense with Badol earlier in the year. He accused me of doing something in a Tim Graham thread at OBD. I found the thread -- a thread I literally did not participate in -- and told him to point out where I did what he accused me of.

His response: I'm not doing your homework for you. I know what I know. You're lack of a denial is what is most telling.

Sometimes people just need to lie to get others to acknowledge them.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I went through the same kind of childish nonsense with Badol earlier in the year. He accused me of doing something in a Tim Graham thread at OBD. I found the thread -- a thread I literally did not participate in -- and told him to point out where I did what he accused me of.

His response: I'm not doing your homework for you. I know what I know. You're lack of a denial is what is most telling.

So have you been a racist all your life, or just since Obama got elected?

52 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Badol is a real pos.    He skirts out the back door after he lies often.  

34 is just an idiot whose been brainwashed by Anderson Coopers dreamy eyes ??

Edited by Teddy KGB

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Have you been an asshat all your life, or just since Trump got elected?

:lol:

4 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Badol is a real pos.    He skirts out the back door after he lies often.  

34 is just an idiot whose been brainwashed by Anderson Coopers dreamy eyes ??

I can't stand the sight of Anderson Cooper. -Or Don Lemon... I'm a Wolf Blitzer/Christianne Ammanpour guy.

-You pull the plug on that dreadful thread yet?

• Like (+1) 1

LOL, that failed.

The Cali DEM leader actually started this. based on them donating to GOP, but never mentioned they actually donate more to the DEMS..

Details are irrelevant.  What matters is that In-N-Out has deviated from acceptable Groupthink

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

With all of your experience eatingshit I'm sure you would be a good judge of how their burgers taste compared to howshit tastes.

:lol: -You just about live up DC Tom's ass.  You're PPP's blue-ribbon champ sh_t-eater!

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

:lol: -You just about live up DC Tom's ass.  You're PPP's blue-ribbon champ sh_t-eater!

Even lamer than "Everyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right Nazi!" is the tried-and-true "Everyone who disagrees with me is DC Tom's minion!" comeback.  

It never occurs to you that you're such a flaming moron that even people of diverse opinions contemptuous of each other can still agree on that?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even lamer than "Everyone who disagrees with me is an alt-right Nazi!" is the tried-and-true "Everyone who disagrees with me is DC Tom's minion!" comeback.  

It never occurs to you that you're such a flaming moron that even people of diverse opinions contemptuous of each other can still agree on that?

Don't confuse pity with contempt.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yah... Get a frickin' room.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

:huh: How is there room in Tom's butt for you, Koko, plus the gerbils?

On 9/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, #34fan said:

Hinano bar up your way in MDR used to have the best burger in LA... You're probably WAY too racist to have gone in there, but I used to go frequently when I lived in Playa.

Spoken like a true lefty.  Racism, oh the racism.  

On 9/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, sherpa said:

You called the man a racist.

He challenged you.

Do you have anything?

Of course not.  Total coward

23 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Have you been an asshat all your life, or just since Trump got elected?

Whole life

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Just got back from In N Out.....de-licious.  Kids loved it.

And now I know eating there pisses off wack-a-doodles like #34moron so it's even more enjoyable.

You should try their Ultimate Meltdown Burger. It's like the double-double, but the special sauce is made with the tears of a thousand liberal snowflakes all crying "racism."

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You should try their Ultimate Meltdown Burger. It's like the double-double, but the special sauce is made with the tears of a thousand liberal snowflakes all crying "racism."

I bet that would go good with a vanilla shake.