8-29: Bills' Beat Podcast with Buscaglia and Fairburn - Should the Bills Capitalize on the QB Trade Market?

The Buffalo Bills have one more game of the preseason left, and Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn are in Chicago for the game against the Bears. Among the discussion today, they talk about the possibilities of moving AJ McCarron with all the backup quarterback movement that's happened in the NFL, how much to play Josh Allen, a few positions that will have fierce battles on Thursday, and Matthew's longstanding love of Bears QB3 Tyler Bray.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

That’s about right.  Makes zero sense to move him.  We’re going to need more than 2 QBs this year.

I’m fine with having 3 guys on the roster.  Your best bet is Peterman shows something and you can get a mid round pick for him after the season.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If Brett Hundley fetched a 6th round pick, then McCarron can too. 

Brett Hundley makes $705k this season and is a FA after the yr.

AJ McCarron is owed 900k this season and $3M next season (Bills already paid a $4M signing Bonus).  He should be able to fetch something with those low cap hits, if that's what the Bills wanted to do.

• Like (+1) 2

Depends on what we can get, but I think we are going to need all of them to get through the season.

8 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m fine with having 3 guys on the roster.  Your best bet is Peterman shows something and you can get a mid round pick for him after the season.

this is twice we have agreed, your ruining everything !!