PREGAME THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

I'm curious to see how Shady plays.  He's used to running into brick walls as defenses stacked the box against Tyrod, Peterman and McCarron.  Last week when Allen came in, the Browns were forced to ease up and cover a lot more of the field out of respect for his arm.  It'll be interesting to see if that opens up things for McCoy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I'm curious to see how Shady plays.  He's used to running into brick walls as defenses stacked the box against Tyrod, Peterman and McCarron.  Last week when Allen came in, the Browns were forced to ease up and cover a lot more of the field out of respect for his arm.  It'll be interesting to see if that opens up things for McCoy.

Doesn't seem like your going to get much of answer tonight I don't think he's playing.

Edited by Warcodered

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Doesn't seem like your going to get much of answer tonight I don't think he's playing.

He should be in bubble wrap for the season. He's got nothing to gain being out there.

2 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Allen is a rookie and WILL make mistakes.  I hope fans will not be ready to throw him under the bus as soon he proves he's still a rookie. 

You know that’s an unrealistic expectation. Every INT will be followed by a told you so comment and how much better Rosen is. 

McFlyyyyy in the styeeeeeeeee
if people have trouble watching the game just pm mcfly for a link
if u have less than 100 posts i will not respond

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

He should be in bubble wrap for the season. He's got nothing to gain being out there.

Experience? I understand our O Line is terrible. Darnold is gonna start in NJ and their line isnt much better. Allens not gonna learn anything behind NP.

8 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Experience? I understand our O Line is terrible. Darnold is gonna start in NJ and their line isnt much better. Allens not gonna learn anything behind NP.

That was in response to Lesean McCoy, not Josh Allen.

2 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Allen is a rookie and WILL make mistakes.  I hope fans will not be ready to throw him under the bus as soon he proves he's still a rookie. 

Like Peterman!

8 minutes ago, wppete said:

I hope Zay has a good game. Excited to see him catching balls from Allen. 

Pulling fro Zay also, hope he has grown!

• Like (+1) 1