MORE CHARGES COMING

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Let me guess. Q?

If you cared to be honest about this subject you would have been here and read through the threads prior to coming down here when it appears (in your mind) that there is blood in the water. There's probably not a person here that didn't doubt DR's assertions in the beginning. He convinced most of us otherwise, not by rhetoric but by presenting evidence and sources that made sense. This was a process and we were the lucky recipients of today's MSM "Breaking News" a year ago.

You are posting down here unlike you post on the main board. Up there you tend to be reasonable while you come down here with a closed mind and stink of partisanship. You are better than that-----------I think.

Sometimes when you win you still lose. No matter what good things the president does there will always be detractors.  It's a shame people cant separate policy from person. 

It's a !@#$ing mafia shakedown like I've never seen. If the tenacity was placed into investigating any individual, like has been put into the president, there would be dirt on anyone. Basically put everyone through the ringer who the president has ever associated with and get them to say something.....anything to try and get something to stick. The country is being better than its had for years, but people are dead set on derailing it. Get ready for chaos. 

God bless America and the 2nd amendment. 

• Like (+1) 1

If part of being in the club is believing Trump is doing some good, then I guess I'm not getting a member ring. Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time seeing a guy who gets his ideas from watching TV, plays golf every other day, toilet tweets at 4 am, keeps holding rallies to pump up his ego, and hires people like Omarosa, Scott Pruitt and Wilbur Ross etc as "the best people," as doing anything special to make the country better. In fact I feel like it's a miracle we're still functioning. 

But hey, maybe it's all a ruse. He might be a genius who can run a country in just 2 hours a day. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If part of being in the club is believing Trump is doing some good, then it then I guess I'm not getting a ring. Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time seeing a guy who gets his ideas from watching TV, plays golf every other day, toilet tweets at 4 am and hires people like Omarosa, Scott Pruitt and Ben Carson etc as "the best people," as an effective president. 

But hey, maybe it's all a ruse. He might be a genius who can run a country in just 2 hours a day. 

Oh cut the crap, you're not going to support Trump no matter what he does. Just admit it and move on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If part of being in the club is believing Trump is doing some good, then I guess I'm not getting a member ring. Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time seeing a guy who gets his ideas from watching TV, plays golf every other day, toilet tweets at 4 am, keeps holding rallies to pump up his ego, and hires people like Omarosa, Scott Pruitt and Wilbur Ross etc as "the best people," as doing anything special to make the country better. In fact I feel (this is very telling) like it's a miracle we're still functioning. 

You avoided my post a few posts above. Did I hit a nerve?

This post here that I am quoting is just a pile of horseshit. What matters is what is getting accomplished. It seems to me that a lot has been accomplished in a little over 18 months. We're already into our 2nd Summer of Recovery, something that Obama never saw in 8 years. BTW, do you think the rallies he's having are anything but working hard to help elect GOP Congress people to office so he can have support for his agenda? Think more, feel less.

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You avoided my post a few posts above. Did I hit a nerve?

This post here that I am quoting is just a pile of horseshit. What matters is what is getting accomplished. It seems to me that a lot has been accomplished in a little over 18 months. We're already into our 2nd Summer of Recovery, something that Obama never saw in 8 years. BTW, do you think the rallies he's having are anything but working hard to help elect GOP Congress people to office so he can have support for his agenda? Think more, feel less.

We've also eliminated gay marriage, deported all the Mexicans, rolled back women's rights to the 1950's, taken away everyone's health care, stripped blacks of their rights, gone to war with Iran, North Korea, and Russia...

...what else was everyone on the left afraid Trump would do that won't even remotely come to pass?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If part of being in the club is believing Trump is doing some good, then I guess I'm not getting a member ring. Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time seeing a guy who gets his ideas from watching TV, plays golf every other day, toilet tweets at 4 am, keeps holding rallies to pump up his ego, and hires people like Omarosa, Scott Pruitt and Wilbur Ross etc as "the best people," as doing anything special to make the country better. In fact I feel like it's a miracle we're still functioning. 

How many hours a day do you work ? 

Taking bong rips rips and selling popcorn at the farmers market is serious bidness. 

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We've also eliminated gay marriage, deported all the Mexicans, rolled back women's rights to the 1950's, taken away everyone's health care, stripped blacks of their rights, gone to war with Iran, North Korea, and Russia...

...what else was everyone on the left afraid Trump would do that won't even remotely come to pass?

I guess the yardstick is if it hasn't happened 100% then it hasn't happened. 

I don't spend much time in PPP for obvious reasons. I was just curious how you guys were doing these days. Obviously things have never been better. 

It also seems many of the accomplishments you credit to Trump just kind of happened by themselves between golf games and tweets. Slashing taxes for the wealthy sure makes the stock market happy. But meeting Kim Jong Un hasn't changed much in North Korea yet, judging by the latest news. Oh well. A few more tweets might be needed there. 

On a completely unrelated topic, something that occurred to me, why does a football fan forum even need a conservative safe space? 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I can’t wait for the HBO movie on all this. It’s gon be ?

Oh you know they're will be several. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I guess the yardstick is if it hasn't happened 100% then it hasn't happened. 

I don't spend much time in PPP for obvious reasons. I was just curious how you guys were doing these days. Obviously things have never been better. 

It also seems many of the accomplishments you credit to Trump just kind of happened by themselves between golf games and tweets. Slashing taxes for the wealthy sure makes the stock market happy. But meeting Kim Jong Un hasn't changed much in North Korea yet, judging by the latest news. Oh well. A few more tweets might be needed there. 

On a completely unrelated topic, something that occurred to me, why does a football fan forum even need a conservative safe space? 

Oh you know they're will be several. 

It's not a conservative safe space. It just appears that way because so many driveby posters value their feelings more than facts and logic. It is a tough place for the uninformed to spout their unbacked hysterics. That's what Facebook is for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It's not a conservative safe space. It just appears that way because so many driveby posters value their feelings more than facts and logic. It is a tough place for the uninformed to spout their unbacked hysterics. That's what Facebook is for.

Okay, I misspoke. Conservative SMUG space. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Even CNN cant find people to rage on trump. 

And its getting very hard to ignore the fact these bombshell cases, are all old and banking or tax related. People remember that the same sites covered for tax cheats in the white house for a decade..

Its becoming noise. 

Like many have said before. Its the economy stupid.

and the investors and individual economies are doing great.

21 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Even CNN cant find people to rage on trump. 

And its getting very hard to ignore the fact these bombshell cases, are all old and banking or tax related. People remember that the same sites covered for tax cheats in the white house for a decade..

Its becoming noise. 

Like many have said before. Its the economy stupid.

and the investors and individual economies are doing great.

Riding the business cycle is a double edged sword. 

56 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Okay, I misspoke. Conservative SMUG space. 

The problem that you have with PPP is that your feelings can't compete with facts. You come down here with what you think is something important but find out from someone here that your feelings can't stand up to facts, so you double down, get frustrated and then go away for a few months or so. You leave, thoroughly convinced that you are right because, feelings. We conservatives here are somewhat smug. You get that way when your arguments are based on facts.

• Like (+1) 1