Name something gross you do

I save all of my cats' hairballs that they cough up.  I've been doing this for ~10 years and adding them on top of each other as I find them.  The giant hairball collection is larger than a softball right now.  I keep it on top of the fireplace.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Pick my nose and feed it to the dog. Also, if I have a mild case of athlete's foot, I let my dog lick my feet. It actually makes the itch go away quicker that Tough Actin' Tinactin.

Dude, pet salvia is really not good, could end up an amputee... One way to get rid of athlete's foot.

https://pickle.nine.com.au/2018/08/01/12/26/dog-salvia-bacteria-man-loses-legs

Be careful trying it on the jock itch... That's the final stand!

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I save all of my cats' hairballs that they cough up.  I've been doing this for ~10 years and adding them on top of each other as I find them.  The giant hairball collection is larger than a softball right now.  I keep it on top of the fireplace.

Pic or it didn’t happen.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Piss into the laundry basin if I'm feeling too lazy to go upstairs... I do run the water for a minute afterwards tho.

When I was in college, I would be too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom late at night.  My recliner was right next to a window so I would just stand up, piss out the window.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I pressure wash the back of the toilet bowl at work with my @$$hole at least once a week.  

I've seen pictures from our management that had to respond to a complaints here, and you literally have to wonder how the hell **** can actually get 6 feet up the wall

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

During the winter when its snowing I dump the cat box in the road and cover with snow. Snow plow blasts it down the street 

Its all fun and games till the kids playing street hockey slaps something mistaken as the puck into the goalies face

• Haha (+1) 1