Richie Incognito Arrested in Arizona for Disorderly Conduct and Making Threats

8 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I hope Richie turns his life over to Jesus.  He's the only one that can help him and offer him the forgiveness he desperately needs.  

I think an actual person, as in a psychiatrist, would likely be better at giving Incognito the help he needs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what is worse is that I read his closest friends reached out and recommended getting help...he declined....

I had a colleague who suffered from depression. His friends tried to convince him to get help, but he declined. Last March he murdered his two sons and then committed suicide.

This was a deeply religious man who loved his sons, frequently bragging (in a "good Dad" way) about their accomplishments. One day, for no apparent reason, he snapped.

Mental illness is no laughing matter.

30 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

That is good to hear. I don’t know how long they can keep them, though? Do they have to give him back as soon as he is released? although I am not sure how much it really matters if he is set on doing something with them. I am sure he would have zero issue just going to buy more in Arizona if he truly wants to. 

Hopefully he is not seriously thinking of using a gun anyway, and there’s nothing to worry about in that regard. 

I'm sure once charges are dropped, or he's found not guilty. Which with the money he has, he can probably make that happen. Or at the very least, can go out and buy another one.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I had a colleague who suffered from depression. His friends tried to convince him to get help, but he declined. Last March he murdered his two sons and then committed suicide.

This was a deeply religious man who loved his sons, frequently bragging (in a "good Dad" way) about their accomplishments. One day, for no apparent reason, he snapped.

Mental illness is no laughing matter.

...absolutely agree...and the "snap" can occur in a nanosecond with no warning........

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think an actual person, as in a psychiatrist, would likely be better at giving Incognito the help he needs.

Definitely God can use a psychiatrist to help him see the light that is Jesus and the answer to all our problems.  

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Maybe I'm over analizing this, but why is "my family" in quotes?

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

08/18/18 I regret to inform you that my father ARMY AIRBORNE RANGER RICHARD DOMINICK DEJASA HAS PASSED ? Keep “my family” in your prayers ?✝️???

Do you think anyone called him Ranger Rick?

51 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Maybe he saw people at funeral that he thought did his dad wrong or wasn't worthy to be there and decided to voice his opinion on them. My condolences to the Incognito family.

He was making gun gestures with his hands at funeral home staff and told them he had guns in his truck (which he did) that then became impounded

Edited by apuszczalowski

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate to say it but I wouldn’t be shocked to see tragic news on Richie at some point. He lives a pretty reckless life.

I hate to say it, but I'm not so sure there would be many tears shed ( Except his family) if he did end up dead. I just don't feel sorry for people that cause havoc on others lives. Some will call me heartless. Oh well.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Definitely God can use a psychiatrist to help him see the light that is Jesus and the answer to all our problems.  

Can I get that light on Amazon?  I have prime, so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

Seems inevitable that he's going to cause himself major harm. 

I'm obviously no expert, but you have to suspect that a severe case of CTE is involved here.

Years of bashing heads along the offensive line seems to have taken its toll. 

It's hard to keep supporting the NFL when so many lives are ruined playing the game. 

2 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Man, what are they going to find when they examine his brain after he dies.  

Well definitely they will say CTE was the issue and blame the NFL even though he has always been like this. Probably find it also got worse because theres a good chance at some point he was using roids.