Please name Josh Allen the starter

i done tole errybody, JA is our starter and our champion.  He played under center in college, so he's actually more NFL ready than most picks.

He also has a big brain, a big body, and a big arm, on top of being a sick athlete.

The guys bringing up EJ in here need to give their heads a shake.  No good player at the NFL level gets ruined (unless it's from injuries).  EJ was a turkey to start with, and has been a turkey ever since.  He hasn't had a positive impact in the NFL since his HORRIBLE pick six to EJ Watt in Houston which lead to his benching and ended his NFL career for all intents and purposes.

Get used to winning guys, you are gonna get sick of it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, colin said:

i done tole errybody, JA is our starter and our champion.  He played under center in college, so he's actually more NFL ready than most picks.

He also has a big brain, a big body, and a big arm, on top of being a sick athlete.

The guys bringing up EJ in here need to give their heads a shake.  No good player at the NFL level gets ruined (unless it's from injuries).  EJ was a turkey to start with, and has been a turkey ever since.  He hasn't had a positive impact in the NFL since his HORRIBLE pick six to EJ Watt in Houston which lead to his benching and ended his NFL career for all intents and purposes.

Get used to winning guys, you are gonna get sick of it.

It's very easy to mentally lose yourself in this game and start seeing things.. I agree with your point though its very rare that a good player is ruined but still 

It is all going to depend on the coaching staff (and front offices) belief on whether they think Allen would be better to 'sit and learn' or 'learn while doing'. If they prefer the later, Peterman will start but not because he earned it by beating everyone out like believed earlier in this thread, but because they cant get anyone now who can learn the offence and be ready quick enough to start week 1.

If they believe Allen is at a point where they believe he will learn more by playing, he will start week 1. If he does start, expect this season to be a rollercoaster with ups and downs and just hope that Allen is strong enough mentally to learn from his mistakes and build off them and not let it get to him.

Joe B: Context is key with Josh Allen getting Buffalo Bills first-team reps

(WKBW) - Many of you throughout the day logged on to your respective accounts across the scope of social media to find something a bit different about Monday's practice for the Buffalo Bills. For the first time, Josh Allen took a full day -- or so we're led to believe because media can't see the practice in full anymore -- of working with the first-team offense.

The excitement level just on that information alone was enough to warrant some background information behind the overall decision to give him first-team reps on Monday.  Through all the Josh Allen flossing and "It's happening!" GIFs out there, I don't mean to be a wet blanket of sorts, but I think it's more important to understand the context of where the Bills are in their decision at quarterback.

So, quite plainly, where are they with that choice?

To be determined.