Preseason Game 2: vs. Browns 8/17

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Getting run on like that,pre season or not , is not a good sign. Lets see what they're made of and pitch a shutout for the remainder. 

Tyrod with the right scheme can be something. Bills are so worried about the PA.

Our run d was better against Carolina 

Christ this line

McCarron looks like garbage. Panicked throw on 3rd down there. No pressure and he lofts one over the wheel route receiver, nearly getting him killed on the stretch in double coverage.

Bring in Allen now.

EdW

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BisonMan said:

Allen looks good. Calm. In command. Finding the open guy. Not staring down guys. Lots of positives.

He will miss some plays here and there, but I think he will be a good starting QB in the league. The issue is, when do you start him. 

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

He will miss some plays here and there, but I think he will be a good starting QB in the league. The issue is, when do you start him. 

From what I’ve seen so far, the only reason I wouldn’t start him game 1 is because our OLine can’t stop a nose bleed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BisonMan said:

From what I’ve seen so far, the only reason I wouldn’t start him game 1 is because our OLine can’t stop a nose bleed.

exactly, I don't trust Ducasse and Bodine as the starters (or MIlls for that matter) they will get whoever starts killed.