Donald Trump. -Conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

#34fan

23 hours ago, Koko78 said:

More importantly, why didn't Colonel Ossman Osama bin Laden visit his family in Saudi Arabia? Why are there no pictures?

Good question....

Meanwhile, can anyone tell me what objectives LBJ had in Vietnam???

10 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Good question....

Meanwhile, can anyone tell me what objectives LBJ had in Vietnam???

the sun's not yellow, it's chicken

Edited by row_33

Just now, Koko78 said:

To further the Zionist agenda, obviously

And here's the proof.... 

the official CIA dossier of the 67 war....

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no1/html_files/arab_israeli_war_1.html

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

and then LBJ got on TV and lied and told the American people that Israel was attacked....

JOHN - Jewish last name

add "son" to the end and its still a Jewish last name.

Both President "Johnsons" got there by participating in the assassination of their boss...

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Seeing as that WAS the beginning...yes.

Had the soviets not bled Nazi Germany white, there would have been no second front.

Of course there would have. Besides, Americans were keeping them krauts busy before D-Day. The Africa campaign, Italy, and so on.

To be honest, I don’t have an opinion on what would have happened without America. It’s plausible that the krauts and commies would have fought to a draw. Germany would have been repulsed I do believe due to the timeline thingy and Stalingrad happening before D Day. But who’s to know? There’s a lot of interesting scenarios. But nobody can say ‘it would have unfolded like this.’ I tried that one time and was eviscerated by phds. It went badly for me. 

50 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Of course there would have. Besides, Americans were keeping them krauts busy before D-Day. The Africa campaign, Italy, and so on.

To be honest, I don’t have an opinion on what would have happened without America. It’s plausible that the krauts and commies would have fought to a draw. Germany would have been repulsed I do believe due to the timeline thingy and Stalingrad happening before D Day. But who’s to know? There’s a lot of interesting scenarios. But nobody can say ‘it would have unfolded like this.’ I tried that one time and was eviscerated by phds. It went badly for me. 

80% of Germany's combat effort went to the Eastern Front.  Africa and Italy were side-shows.  Even the Western Front didn't reach the scale and scope of the East.  The old saw about the war being won with "American industry, British science, and Russian blood" is a very accurate one.  It was American Lend-Lease that made the biggest contribution to the European theater.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

80% of Germany's combat effort went to the Eastern Front.  Africa and Italy were side-shows.  Even the Western Front didn't reach the scale and scope of the East.  The old saw about the war being won with "American industry, British science, and Russian blood" is a very accurate one.  It was American Lend-Lease that made the biggest contribution to the European theater.

Lend-Lease was a major accomplishment of FDR. 

Im just saying that there are so many variables in war, and Germany by no means was defeated when we entered. 

Addiionally, and I know they sucked at fighting ironically, but who knows — maybe Italy stays in the fight longer. Maybe Franco Spain would have worked a deal and done something. 

But thank god for occupied France for us. They’d have remained Nazi territory, or they’d have been occupied by the Soviets. 

And my god — the Maginot Line. What a freaking waste of money. 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:24 PM, #34fan said:

Hey Jagoff!  -That is not now, nor will it ever be the point... The chickensh_t -in-chief  dodged the draft... and he's still dodging combat zones to this day!

When was the last time he visited troops in combat? -Oh, that's right. -Never.  Bush, Clinton. -even Obama visited Iraq months after being sworn-in!

Trump is a no-show.  Why? - Because it's too dangerous, that's why... I'm sure he has a doctor's note this time too.

Y'know, I was thinking this whole draft dodger thing was just a couple of simpletons trying to latch anything they could to piss on Trump, but after surfing around Twitter for a while, it seems there are hundreds upon hundreds of dumbasses posting memes and comments about Trump as a draft dodger.

I mean, this is literally the newest, coordinated salvo from the left. Trump's a draft dodger.

Damn if you nutbags aren't trying to set a record for the longest, most embarrassing meltdown ever.

Thanks, leftists...all this nutbaggery, and a Bills game on TV tonight. Not much better.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

This thread is ridiculous. In order to contientiously object, one has to have a moral compass. Or bone spurs. 

Or can't take losing an election. You have a lot of nerve talking about someone else objecting. Lol

Bunch of face hiding simpletons 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

Or can't take losing an election. You have a lot of nerve talking about someone else objecting. Lol

Bunch of face hiding simpletons 

I’m confused here. What do you mean “can’t take losing an election”?

Do you think that I think Trump is a weak, cowardly, buffoon because I’m salty Gary Johnson lost? 

Or do you think I thought Trump was a weak, cowardly, charlatan before he ever ran for office?

5 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I’m confused here. What do you mean “can’t take losing an election”?

Do you think that I think Trump is a weak, cowardly, buffoon because I’m salty Gary Johnson lost? 

Or do you think I thought Trump was a weak, cowardly, charlatan before he ever ran for office?

Nice try! You're girl lost you can't handle it. You're another leftist claiming to be a independent. 

President Trump has more balls and brains then barry and slick willie combined. 

Elections have consequences 

You lost, get over it.

12 minutes ago, westside said:

Nice try! You're girl lost you can't handle it. You're another leftist claiming to be a independent. 

President Trump has more balls and brains then barry and slick willie combined. 

Elections have consequences 

You lost, get over it.

I’m a registered Republican. But keep telling me about myself, I’m learning a lot!

49 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Who, was where, specifically?

Obama was in Kenya.

36 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So you're a leftist pretending to be a Republican? Good to know.

I vote in Democratic primaries for fun.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, DC Tom said:

What part of "got troops out of Iraq" did you not understand?  Obama did not visit the troops in Iraq after he "got the troops out of Iraq," either.  :wallbash:

What a bunch of hard-charging 'tards… There's nearly 10,000 US troops still serving in Afghanistan, and around 8,000 in Iraq...  They won't disappear because you morons cover your ears and holler like idiots.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, 3rdnlng said:

You know what really pisses me off? That damn Trump has never visited that CIA operative that we have that is close to Putin.

You mean the guy who's intel Trump refuses to believe?

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, joesixpack said:

Never mind the fact that it was the Soviets who truly destroyed the Nazis. The Japanese were doomed from the beginning.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, joesixpack said:

I always LOL at “the greatest generation.”

that generation raised the degenerate boomers. 

That generation saddled us with SS and Medicare.

So that's your level of respect for the tens of thousands of Americans who gave their lives in places like Normandy, Iwo Jima, Peleliu, Guadalcanal, Saipan, and Okinawa to name a few...  Can't say I'm surprised, but I am disgusted... Guess they should have all gotten doctor's notes for bone spurs...

36 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So that's your level of respect for the tens of thousands of Americans who gave their lives in places like Normandy, Iwo Jima, Peleliu, Guadalcanal, Saipan, and Okinawa to name a few...  Can't say I'm surprised, but I am disgusted... Guess they should have all gotten doctor's notes for bone spurs...

Don't forget the draft dodgers at Willow Run, Kaiser Shipyards, and Pratt and Whitney, who did more to defeat the Nazis...

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't forget the draft dodgers at Willow Run, Kaiser Shipyards, and Pratt and Whitney, who did more to defeat the Nazis...

What are you referring to? Seriously, I’m stumped. That’s not often. 

I do desire to know wverything though its impossible. A boy can try though. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

What are you referring to? Seriously, I’m stumped. That’s not often. 

I do desire to know wverything though its impossible. A boy can try though. 

Willow Run?  Ford plant that churned out B-24s, one every hour in 1944.  Was one of the largest shop floors on the planet, and didn't even exist in 1940.

Kaiser shipyards built somewhere around 20 million tons of shipping from about 1940 through 1945 (in comparison, total tonnage worldwide on 9/1/1939 was about 55 million tons).  

The hundred-thousand or so men employed there arguably did more to win the war than the 82nd Airborne jumping in to Sainte Mere Eglise.

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Willow Run?  Ford plant that churned out B-24s, one every hour in 1944.  Was one of the largest shop floors on the planet, and didn't even exist in 1940.

Kaiser shipyards built somewhere around 20 million tons of shipping from about 1940 through 1945 (in comparison, total tonnage worldwide on 9/1/1939 was about 55 million tons).  

The hundred-thousand or so men employed there arguably did more to win the war than the 82nd Airborne jumping in to Sainte Mere Eglise.

Ah. 

I did did not know about those places. I just know from looking at the books that the Soviets and Americans were able to out produce Germany in a manner that wasn’t even close which is why they (Germany) went for quality over quantity. 

Thank you. 

On 8/15/2018 at 6:46 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's central to the point, and leaves individuals like you talking out both sides of your mouths, which is why you haven't/won't answer the question directly.

I also find it interesting that you're lampooning the President for not using the military as a show pony to propagandize as Bush, Clinton, and Obama did.  Do you feel that the President should use the military for photo-ops as a propaganda tool for the popularity of his Administration?  If so, why?

Why do you think Trump wants to roll tanks and troops in the streets of DC like they do in North Korea ? Is there a bigger military photo ops than a freaking parade ?

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

To compare this buffoon to people who manned the dangerous factories, and forges that built and designed the weapons needed to prevail in that war is absurd.

You're really underscoring your reputation as a fellow coward, and sympathizer to the chickensh_t-in-chief.

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, joesixpack said:

Never mind the fact that it was the Soviets who truly destroyed the Nazis. The Japanese were doomed from the beginning.

Absolute. Crazy. Talk.

First of all, we could not have done it without the Bolsheviks. -That much is true.

But to say that they were the ones who "truly destroyed the Nazis"  is nonsense...  First of all, it was Hitler who truly destroyed the Nazis with his horrendous

miscalculations, poor strategy, and flat-out dumb ideas... Hitler rejected the wisdom of his most brilliant commanders and generals, and instead confided in

fellow dumasses like Himmler, and Goering, who basically told him what he wanted to hear. (although he would come to hate Goering later.)   Of Course, the

commies had 2 personal stakes in reaching Berlin first.

1. The Krauts broke treaty and attacked them. Raping, looting, and pillaging their way across southern Russia..  2. Tehran, and Yalta guaranteed the

Reds a handsome zone of influence in  Germany. -They were charging in to secure and claim it.  Your claim regarding the Japanese is equally nonsensical...

The JIA wasn't big onsurrendering conquered territory in the Pacific without a fight... It simply didn't matter if they were going to lose or not. (although often,

they won.)  It was largely up to U.S.forces to physically remove tens of thousands of JIA from their dug-in, booby-trapped. positions... -Undoubtedly, no small feat.

Edited by #34fan

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Ah. 

I did did not know about those places. I just know from looking at the books that the Soviets and Americans were able to out produce Germany in a manner that wasn’t even close which is why they (Germany) went for quality over quantity. 

Thank you. 

The Soviet production miracle is just that - a miracle.  They lost, conservatively, 40% of their national economy in 1941, and managed to rebuild it east of the Urals and outproduce the Germans.

The American production effort is mind-boggling.  For perspective: there were three major Allied offensives in 1944, Overlord, Forager (invasion of the Marianas), and Bagration (Byelorussia and eastern Poland).  Everyone here knows how big D-Day was.  What most don't know is that simultaneously the US Armed Forces were projecting a 125,000 man army across several thousand miles of the Pacific to invade the Marianas, accompanied the largest combat fleet in the world (by a wide margin).  And Bagration...while fought with mostly Russian weapons (though about 10% of the tanks and planes were lend-lease), they rode on American trucks (about 300,000), marched in American boots (shoe leather for half the army), rode to the front on American rails (40,000 miles of rail lines), and ate American food (about 1500 calories of battlefield rations, per soldier, per day, for the entire war.)

Hell, food alone...when Lend-Lease to Russia ended after the war, there was a famine - they couldn't grow enough food on a post-war peacetime footing to feed their own people.  England had war-time rationing in effect until the early-50s.  India experienced an early wartime famine after Japanese cut of rice exports from Southeast Asia.  It's not unreasonable to suggest that America biggest contribution to victory was feeding everyone.

13 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Absolute. Crazy. Talk.

First of all, we could not have done it without the Bolsheviks. -That much is true.

But to say that they were the ones who "truly destroyed the Nazis"  is nonsense...  First of all, it was Hitler who truly destroyed the Nazis with his horrendous

miscalculations, poor strategy, and flat-out dumb ideas... Hitler rejected the wisdom of his most brilliant commanders and generals, and instead confided in

fellow dumasses like Himmler, and Goering, who basically told him what he wanted to hear. (although he would come to hate Goering later.)   Of Course, the

commies had 2 personal stakes in reaching Berlin first.

1. The Krauts broke treaty and attacked them. Raping, looting, and pillaging their way across southern Russia..  2. Tehran, and Yalta guaranteed the

Reds a handsome zone of influence in  Germany. -They were charging in to secure and claim it.  Your claim regarding the Japanese is equally nonsensical...

The JIA wasn't big onsurrendering conquered territory in the Pacific without a fight... It simply didn't matter if they were going to lose or not. (although often,

they won.)  It was largely up to U.S.forces to physically remove tens of thousands of JIA from their dug-in, booby-trapped. positions... -Undoubtedly, no small feat.

You are !@#$ing stupid.

1 hour ago, Iron Maiden said:

Why do you think Trump wants to roll tanks and troops in the streets of DC like they do in North Korea ? Is there a bigger military photo ops than a freaking parade ?

You'll note that I asked a question in response to someone who attacked the President for not staging military photo ops in various foriegn theaters.

I'll take this as you disagreeing with that poster's contentions?

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The American production effort is mind-boggling.

What's even MORE mind-boggling is that the Nazis didn't introduce a total-war economy until what, 1942? Up until that point they were still producing luxury items for domestic consumption. You have to wonder what the outcome of the war would have been had they started with a 100% war-focused economy in, say, 1940.

Edited by joesixpack

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What's even MORE mind-boggling is that the Nazis didn't introduce a total-war economy until what, 1942? Up until that point they were still producing luxury items for domestic consumption

Not mind-boggling at all.  They were terrified of another revolution, like 1918.

Most of the stupid German decisions make more sense when you put them in the context of reacting to World War 1.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You'll note that I asked a question in response to someone who attacked the President for not staging military photo ops in various foriegn theaters.

Trump won't hesitate to invoke the military as a sound bite at every Trump rally!

-Why not visit the men and women in combat you're using as political astro-glide?

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Trump won't hesitate to invoke the military as a sound bite at every Trump rally!

-Why not visit the men and women in combat you're using as political astro-glide?

Is this much different than any other politician in the past?

Bush jr. With terrorism

Obama with the rights of trannies, gays, tolerance, others that he proselytized

Clinton when describing those not paying their fair share even as the economy boomed