Donald Trump. -Conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

#34fan

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Well he clearly misunderstand my use of the word. And it appears you do as well. 

You're confusing misunderstanding with caring. Your previous words prove you don't have much to offer in the way of conversation. You're spouting nonsense and divisive rhetoric to make yourself feel better. It's not impressive, it's actually kind of sad. 

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Look it up in the dictionary son, or was there another definition for it at Abu Ghraib? 

Why don’t you look up its uses in history, son. 

See, Crassus and the 3rd Servile War for one of its most famous and effective uses. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're confusing misunderstanding with caring. Your previous words prove you don't have much to offer in the way of conversation. You're spouting nonsense and divisive rhetoric to make yourself feel better. It's not impressive, it's actually kind of sad. 

I don’t read what you write. I rarely read what anybody writes unless it’s in response to me. But you’re most likely a Trump supporter who wants to discredit anything anybody says about Trump. And I feel for you. It’s gotta be tiresome for Trump supporters to support such a gigantic piece of ****. 

Trump supporters are so pathetic. I mean look at the devolution they created — from George Washington to Donald Trump. The acorn can’t get further from the tree.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The rest of your statement then is meaningless on top of being incorrect. It takes a giant asshat to lead with a statement like that then follow it up with baseless supposition. You're making yourself look foolish.

Actually he's just reinforcing everyone's observation. It just came to me that both his MO and temperament is quite a bit like baskin's. Hmmmmn.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The rest of your statement then is meaningless on top of being incorrect. It takes a giant asshat to lead with a statement like that then follow it up with baseless supposition. You're making yourself look foolish.

Well I better change the way I live if I wanna be taken seriously....on the internet. It’s very important. I heard people can get dates on this internet thing. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Actually he's just reinforcing everyone's observation. It just came to me that both his MO and temperament is quite a bit like baskin's. Hmmmmn.

Hey, I looked up the definition to decimate. What I was talking about is in the definition, dumbass. 

Im advocating throwing Bernie Sanders, Donanld Trump, Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton in a room with 6 other draft dodgers, they pull straws, and the short straw gets beaten to death by the other 9. Historically, it’s effectiveness is unquestionable. 

19 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well I better change the way I live if I wanna be taken seriously....on the internet. It’s very important. I heard people can get dates on this internet thing. 

You just keep on proving why people shouldn't respond to you at all. Bringing nothing of value to a community - whether its one on the internet or in the real world - is not something to be proud of, yet you're reveling in it. 

Sad way to operate. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Hey, I looked up the definition to decimate. What I was talking about is in the definition, dumbass. 

Im advocating throwing Bernie Sanders, Donanld Trump, Mitt Romney and Bill Clinton in a room with 6 other draft dodgers, they pull straws, and the short straw gets beaten to death by the other 9. Historically, it’s effectiveness is unquestionable. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, The_Dude said:

After the Marian reforms Rome’s army began to slowly but constantly become less Roman. And as the Roman legions became less Italian, the Roman army cared less and less about...Rome. 

What happens was that the Romans that forged their empire during the Punic Wars, especially after the 2nd, found that their children began caring less and less about Roman virtues and their civic duty and just became gluttons. They craved on excesses of money, material  possessions, whoring and games. And the empire they built began ruling them because the Romans lost their martial spirit. 

And  s that’s what I see going on in my country. Trump supporters are nothing like the Greatest Generation. They’re not ‘whatever the job takes,’ they’re ‘let’s not make Putin mad.’ Capitulation is treason. 

Quite heroic wasn’t it. 

I always LOL at “the greatest generation.”

that generation raised the degenerate boomers. 

That generation saddled us with SS and Medicare.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I always LOL at “the greatest generation.”

that generation raised the degenerate boomers. 

That generation saddled us with SS and Medicare.

I liked them better than the boomers, they are missed 

On 8/12/2018 at 8:24 AM, Tiberius said:

I was in the AF in the late 80's and several of the senior NCOs and retired civilian workers had joined AF so they didn't get drafted into army. My civilian boss had actually gone to Nam though, but was in the rear with the gear, as they say. 

Dude. We served together.  I was 5th platoon, 3rd bravo company alpha regiment under MacArthur. We probably lived at the same dorm together, too!  

That was after my stint in Nam.  I killed many round eye.

Seriously, posing as a veteran, tibs?  Trolololol

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Dude. We served together.  I was 5th platoon, 3rd bravo company alpha regiment under MacArthur. We probably lived at the same dorm together, too!  

That was after my stint in Nam.  I killed many round eye.

Seriously, posing as a veteran, tibs?  Trolololol

tibs would execute the Viet Cong by burying them except for their arms so they could wave goodbye to the mighty Tibs as they asphyxiated

the worst was a Blue Jays manager would tell stories to pump up the team about how he had to murder babies and old woman with a big knife in Nam

Clemens was inspired by this heroism and wanted a day of recognition for the man, but when he called the wife said he never went to Nam

led to a fun time of him getting fired.

36 minutes ago, donbb said:

Thanks for your service, @Tiberius. It's unbelievable that these so called "patriots" posting on this board would disparage a vet.

A vet who laughs at dead American soldiers isn't worth celebrating. But you'd know that if you weren't a lazy, cowardly troll who has to change screen names every other month because he's too afraid to stand by his post. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gator's posting here makes it hard to believe that he ever served. He might have been a camp follower though.  

You are jealous. You and DR are pathetic liars and scum. 

Go go on being jealous of me, I like it :) 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A vet who laughs at dead American soldiers isn't worth celebrating. But you'd know that if you weren't a lazy, cowardly troll who has to change screen names every other month because he's too afraid to stand by his post. 

More lies, yawn.