Omarosa's Book

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You live in your bubble my man! That's ok! :) 

You know you have exhausted all other options when you weaponize a low life fruitcake like Omerosa to be your hatchetman. Just keeps on getting better, well beyond what I thought was going to happen.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Got ya.  She actually signed it before her employment so that makes sense.  What was her specialty in the administration again?

Bush Jr. was by far the worst in my lifetime and it's not even close.  You'd have to go back to pre civil war to find the worst in history though.  James Buchanan maybe.

They were two kinds of bad. Obama being Marxist should have made him ineligible out of the gate IMHO. But what made him even worse he was a race baiter and divider. Not to mention the BarryCare fiasco.

Bush was bad because he either allowed or assisted, in 9/11 so we could go to war. Yet again! And have been ever since. Also being a big spender. Creating another huge bureaucracy we don't need Homeland Security. And of course the Patriot Act. 

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Got ya.  She actually signed it before her employment so that makes sense.  What was her specialty in the administration again?

Bush Jr. was by far the worst in my lifetime and it's not even close.  You'd have to go back to pre civil war to find the worst in history though.  James Buchanan maybe.

James Earl Carter was the worst since the Civil War. 

Oh wait, you have a handy mental Rolodex of the weakest excuses and how it wasn’t fair for him?

55 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bush Jr's presidency was ridiculously snake-bit.  It started with 9/11, ended with the financial meltdown, and had Hurricane Katrina in between.  Any one of those would define a presidency; he got all three.  

Between those, what was probably the most incompetently stupid Congress in the history of the country up to that time, and half the country thinking he was illegitimate because snowbirds were too goddamn weak to push a stick through a piece of paper, he did a surprisingly passable job for being such a Howdy-Doody-looking halfwit.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Woodrow Wilson was a commie.  How was Bush worse than that?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Bush Jr's presidency was ridiculously snake-bit.  It started with 9/11, ended with the financial meltdown, and had Hurricane Katrina in between.  Any one of those would define a presidency; he got all three.  

Between those, what was probably the most incompetently stupid Congress in the history of the country up to that time, and half the country thinking he was illegitimate because snowbirds were too goddamn weak to push a stick through a piece of paper, he did a surprisingly passable job for being such a Howdy-Doody-looking halfwit.

The troika of Gore, then Kerry, then Hillary losing exponentially increased our joy and laughter

If Trump’s re-election tops Hillary we may all be catatonic with a Frank Gorshin Riddler laugh until we pass out

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Is it a normal practice for white house employees to sign nondisclosure agreements when they leave the administration?

It is for civil servants; I can't imagine it's any different for White House staffers.  Though they're not really "NDAs" in government...I'll have to dig up some of my paperwork and see exactly what it says.

But remember - government workers and contractors have access to people's personal data.  Your personal data.  Yes, in government work, you not only sign an NDA or its equivalent, you also take annual training on protecting information and not disclosing it, which basically amounts to signing an NDA every year.

The government really doesn't !@#$ around with this ****.  It's why the government workforce as a whole was pissed over the Clinton email server - anybody else would still be in jail for that.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I agree, but those aren't my complaints about Bush Jr.  Those things were out of his control for the most part.  I thought he did a good job his first year with with the NCLB act and being the moral leader our country needed after 9/11.  He was also a better unifier than Obama and way better than Trump thus far.

However, using the post 9/11 fear and faulty intelligence to gain public and congressional support for the Iraq War and the passing of The Patriot Act has and will continue to do lasting damage to this country.   

Kelly Ann Conways husband is bashing Trump

https://mobile.twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1029352670304370688?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1029352670304370688&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fnews%2Fmorning-mix%2Fwp%2F2018%2F08%2F15%2Fgeorge-conway-husband-of-kellyanne-tweets-on-trumps-false-and-misleading-statements%2F

Interesting analogy. Likewise, what if a CEO routinely made false and misleading statements about himself, the company, and results, and publicly attacked business partners, company “divisions” (w/ scare quotes!), employees, and analysts, and kowtowed to a dangerous competitor?
Philip Bump

@pbump
How would the board of a company react if the CEO told them that he hadn't fired an unqualified employee who was disliked by coworkers because the employee constantly praised him?

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Politico: There are no bombshells about Trump or his family on the tapes Omarosa has

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/15/politico-no-bombshells-trump-family-tapes-omarosa/ 

So that was a fun and worthwhile news cycle. Great work team !

six and a half more years of complete fabrications posing as news.

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Politico: There are no bombshells about Trump or his family on the tapes Omarosa has

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/15/politico-no-bombshells-trump-family-tapes-omarosa/ 

So that was a fun and worthwhile news cycle. Great work team !

We take you now to a local strip club in Macungie, PA, where Stormy Daniels is on stage stripping with a three-legged goat in hopes of filling the media gap being left by the Omarosa tape.

Edited by LABillzFan

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

do they have any shame at all on the 18th straight obvious failure of a news story they've deliberately manufactured?

At some point, diminishing returns has to kick in? The more shite they toss the more ridiculous they look. It just seems so juvenile. 

• Like (+1) 1

If people wanna take down Trump, ok fine.

But I will offer one piece of advice and I will say it loudly so everyone can see and hear it.............

Give is something SUBSTANTIAL or STFU and live your lives and stop obessing about your Trump hate 24/7.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

At some point, diminishing returns has to kick in? The more shite they toss the more ridiculous they look. It just seems so juvenile. 

The fake news that cried wolff

Who's next on the hit parade to make unsubstantiated claims about Trump?

Does it get old yet, or do you want to do this for 6+ more years?

I think the next one is Joy Behar, who will tell us all that Trump tried to violate her back in 1973.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who's next on the hit parade to make unsubstantiated claims about Trump?

Does it get old yet, or do you want to do this for 6+ more years?

I think the next one is Joy Behar, who will tell us all that Trump tried to violate her back in 1973.

probably the odds of finding something useful now as finding an unpublished Beethoven symphony stashed in a tickle trunk since 1820

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It all just gets old, doesn't it?

actually it's quite entertaining

the demeaningnessititivy of the whole thing for the written and spoken work of the media is very sad though

13 minutes ago, donbb said:

Omarosa is out-trolling Trump. It's a pathetic game of idiot 1 versus idiot 2.

The only people getting trolled are the people who think Omarosa has got more than 9 minutes left on her success timer.

The left will play Omarosa 24/7, just like Stormy Daniels...just like Avenetti...just like Lebron... and then she'll get shoved into the closet of lost leftist hopes with the rest of them.

And Trump will still be president.

Try harder. Aim higher. Best of luck.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

actually it's quite entertaining

the demeaningnessititivy of the whole thing for the written and spoken work of the media is very sad though

The constant meltdowns are funny and sad all at the same time by these MSM morons who offer nothing but Trump hate.

Like I have said a thousand times, there actions are virtually guaranteeing a Trump re-election in 2020 and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

It would be nice if some pol had the spine to say that a word that is "bad" should be "bad" for everyone, not bad for all except those of one skin color to use....

PRIVILEGE = the right to do that which others are not allowed....

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The constant meltdowns are funny and sad all at the same time by these MSM morons who offer nothing but Trump hate.

Like I have said a thousand times, there actions are virtually guaranteeing a Trump re-election in 2020 and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

why would there be blame for Trump winning in 2020?

10 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

It would be nice if some pol had the spine to say that a word that is "bad" should be "bad" for everyone, not bad for all except those of one skin color to use....

PRIVILEGE = the right to do that which others are not allowed....

liberals have been running away from any responsibility since JFK was killed, they abdicated trying to enforce any square inch of morality, quit right on the spot

complete permissiveness in the face of people begging them to show some spine

Edited by row_33