Poll Finds 43% of Republicans Are Treasonous & UnAmerican

16 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I don't know if that assertion is true. Only because Trump has gone after the media much harder than any president has in modern history. Trump has repeatedly told his base of rabid followers the media is the enemy and constantly lying about him. Conservatives also have a natural instinct to believe that most of the media has a liberal bias so the narrative is tapping into a long-standing belief.

Are there Dems who would want a Dem to have that power? Yes, there are a chunk of Dems that are Authoritarian cunts. But I don't think that it is as high as the current Trump base whose leader is actively telling them how much the media is the enemy.  

Have you not been paying attention to the media ? 

15 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Id like to see the process by which they ran and concluded this poll. But my point was NEVER to present this pole as science. I used to let Trump supporters know they champion a coward whos unworthy of his office. The only reason i can logicaly conclude they support the jackass is because they dont know better. 

I think the logic that ‘you CANNOT be Commander in Chief if you committed treason’ is as sound as ‘you cant work at a daycare if youre a sex offender.’ 

Dodging the draft is treason and i advocate for decimation and forced conscription for all whom have dodged the draft. That includes Bill Clinton (this was once a topic “conservatives” cared about when Clinton was in office, weird) George W. Bush, and Mitt Romney. 

My values are my values. 

Im a conservative, but youll hear me sing the praises of the wartime valor of JFK. 

Every Thursday in the 101st is “road march” day. Every Thursday i would have bloody feet. When we got desert boots, id routinely bleed through them. But i kept walkin. I handled my feet like a man. Something the Donald didnt do. 

I despise the man and i despise his supporters who can always be seen waving the flag of the country Donald never served (and hes not serving now, my god the vacations at Trump resorts).

What makes you such a real American? Who the hell are you too judge anyone? You call Trump supporters trash. 

You're the one who sounds like trailer park trash to me. You call yourself a conservative? Give me a break. I'd be willing to bet you're actually tibs or Gary or bob using a fake southern accent. Thinking you're fooling everyone. Go back to whatever hole y'all cameout of. 

1 hour ago, westside said:

What makes you such a real American? Who the hell are you too judge anyone? You call Trump supporters trash. 

You're the one who sounds like trailer park trash to me. You call yourself a conservative? Give me a break. I'd be willing to bet you're actually tibs or Gary or bob using a fake southern accent. Thinking you're fooling everyone. Go back to whatever hole y'all cameout of. 

He's not me. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's not me. 

I am not. 

Tiberius and I have very different politics. 

4 hours ago, westside said:

1. When I was a kid Hulk Hogan was my favorite, I killed my first terrorist before I could buy a beer, and I get teary eyed with pride when I think about all the people we've !@#$ed up over the years.

2. I'm The_Dude

3. I'm not interested in what I sound like to you. Trump supporters support a draft dodger who disgraced himself with cowardice. 

4. Yes, I'm a conservative -- only if you use the definition politically and not as a party affiliation. 

5. I'm not fooling anyone. Also, this is the internet. It's not a big deal. I'm The_Dude, and always have been. 

6. I'm not coming in the hole again for a while; your mom needs a break. 

26 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I'm The_Dude, and always have been. 

Oh, !@#$ off Kirk.  You're a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude who has no idea what dude he is and claims to know what dude he is by playing other dudes.

I think you might be nobody.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I am not. 

1. When I was a kid Hulk Hogan was my favorite, I killed my first terrorist before I could buy a beer, and I get teary eyed with pride when I think about all the people we've !@#$ed up over the years.

2. I'm The_Dude

3. I'm not interested in what I sound like to you. Trump supporters support a draft dodger who disgraced himself with cowardice. 

4. Yes, I'm a conservative -- only if you use the definition politically and not as a party affiliation. 

5. I'm not fooling anyone. Also, this is the internet. It's not a big deal. I'm The_Dude, and always have been. 

6. I'm not coming in the hole again for a while; your mom sheep needs a break. 

Fixed it for you. The Dude is rather full of himself, I see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Fixed it for you. The Dude is rather full of himself, I see.

........I am going to have a life size statue of myself sculpted to match the great statue of Augustus (after I re-fi into a 15-year fixed). I deserve it. Further, I've also added to my name, but I felt no need here to do so. I've appropriately taken the cognomen Iraqicus Maximus. I deserve it. Earned. 

21 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Id like to see the process by which they ran and concluded this poll. But my point was NEVER to present this pole as science. I used to let Trump supporters know they champion a coward whos unworthy of his office. The only reason i can logicaly conclude they support the jackass is because they dont know better. 

I think the logic that ‘you CANNOT be Commander in Chief if you committed treason’ is as sound as ‘you cant work at a daycare if youre a sex offender.’ 

Dodging the draft is treason and i advocate for decimation and forced conscription for all whom have dodged the draft. That includes Bill Clinton (this was once a topic “conservatives” cared about when Clinton was in office, weird) George W. Bush, and Mitt Romney. 

My values are my values. 

Im a conservative, but youll hear me sing the praises of the wartime valor of JFK. 

Every Thursday in the 101st is “road march” day. Every Thursday i would have bloody feet. When we got desert boots, id routinely bleed through them. But i kept walkin. I handled my feet like a man. Something the Donald didnt do. 

I despise the man and i despise his supporters who can always be seen waving the flag of the country Donald never served (and hes not serving now, my god the vacations at Trump resorts).

You almost had me for a second, but lost me there.

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You almost had me for a second, but lost me there.

The old black BDU boots -- you couldn't tell when I was bleeding in those. In the tan, DCU/ACU boots you could. My feet would bleed and they'd bleed through those boots. 

I'm a ginger -- I have the worlds worst skin. My feet never would callous. Easily, at 4-6 miles in every road march the blisters would start. By mile 8 my feet were ALWAYS bleeding. Mole skin, taping, wrapping, everything -- it never mattered but for Oakley boots.  But, I kept walkin. Every time. The only way to make the pain stop was to finish. Like a man. 

Thank GOD for Oakley boots. The only time my feet didn't get jacked up was with Oakley boots, but you better have a cool SMG. 

Edited by The_Dude

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

........I am going to have a life size statue of myself sculpted to match the great statue of Augustus (after I re-fi into a 15-year fixed). I deserve it. Further, I've also added to my name, but I felt no need here to do so. I've appropriately taken the cognomen Iraqicus Maximus. I deserve it. Earned. 

Always thought of you as more of a Gaius !@#$wittius.

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The old black BDU boots -- you couldn't tell when I was bleeding in those. In the tan, DCU/ACU boots you could. My feet would bleed and it'd bleed through those boots. 

Thank GOD for Oakley boots. The only time my feet didn't get jacked up was with Oakley boots, but you better have a cool SMG. 

Maybe you should have learned to walk properly.

Actually, I shouldn't joke.  DoD buys boots by the lowest bidder, sized to the lowest common denominator.  Hell, Marines in the South Pacific on leave in New Zealand had Wellingtons custom-made for them, because standard issue boots were so awful.  I don't think there's an army in history that ever provided good footwear to its troops.  

22 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

No one with even a shred of discernment should be able to watch CNN and not realize they deserve every dump of schitt that Trump throws at them. They have, remarkably,  become the poster child of the unhinged left. They're MSNBC with an audience, and Jim Acosta is their Ed Shultz. It is virtually unwatchable now.

MSNBC has higher ratings because they at least don't pretend to be balanced in trying to be the Fox News on the left.

Here is a perfect example of how CNN uses neocons to paint Trump as a crazy man and how easy it is to refute their narrative when you have a fair minded expert on the other side.  CNN is attacking Trump from the right and does democrats no favor whatsoever.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

The old black BDU boots -- you couldn't tell when I was bleeding in those. In the tan, DCU/ACU boots you could. My feet would bleed and it'd bleed through those boots. 

I have seen people with shrapnel wounds in the calf/shin who bled so much his boot was full of blood, and still wouldn't bleed through

10 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I have seen people with shrapnel wounds in the calf/shin who bled so much his boot was full of blood, and still wouldn't bleed through

Now, now, it isn't polite to refute someone like The Dude. After all, he does seem really thin-skinned.

22 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It's not like blood was "oozing out." There weren't trails of blood prints. But yeah, my boots were covered in red stains around the heel and toe box. 

Ya know, I picked cavalry because I didn't wanna walk. Now I told people that when I got to Campbell, but it did me no good. At Ft. Campbell, soldiers walk ?

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Now, now, it isn't polite to refute someone like The Dude. After all, he does seem really thin-skinned.

No, I don't care. 

There's never any reason for anybody, ever, anywhere, to take anything on a message board seriously. NEVER. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I am not. 

2. I'm The_Dude

6. I'm not coming in the hole again for a while; your mom needs a break. 

My mom's dead. You have a thing for dead women? I bet you never even served in the military. If you did, you probably was a cook or shithouse cleaner.

You're more if a dud than a dude. Fake ass pissant.