Poll Finds 43% of Republicans Are Treasonous & UnAmerican

11 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-poll-43-of-republicans-want-to-give-trump-the-power-to-shut-down-media

Wow. Wow. Republicans are wearing “Id rather be Russian than a Democrat” shirts and nearly half want to destroy the first amendment. Wow. I’m in awe at how stupid and unAmerican 43% of Republicans are. 

:lol:

with every post, your true colors show.

Personally, I think only Google, Facebook and Twitter should be able to filter speech and pretend that nobody disagrees.  That is until we elect a Democrat and properly define hate speech and shut it down using the IRS.  And Thank God for The Daily Beast sheltering us from InfoWars.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

For your sake, I hope that you are just (trying) to be funny.

Otherwise, I am in awe of the fact that you would believe such obvious excrement.

I know a lot of Trump supporters, and they refer to the media as ‘enemy.’ So, yeah, I believe the poll is reflective of the current state of the “conservative” movement. Yup. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

I know a lot of Trump supporters, and they refer to the media as ‘enemy.’ So, yeah, I believe the poll is reflective of the current state of the “conservative” movement. Yup. 

Because, Einstein, the media HAS been the enemy of conservatives for probably 50 years running.

Wake the !@#$ up, man.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Because, Einstein, the media HAS been the enemy of conservatives for probably 50 years running.

Wake the !@#$ up, man.

First, no. That’s nonsense. Are there liberal news agencies? Sure. Are they biased? Sure. 

But we Americans have a way of protecting the rights of the press, and all true Americans agree that the media should be free of government control. Save me the FCC bs. 

Just now, joesixpack said:

Oh REALLY.

I'm of half a mind to bury you under a thousand links that show your ridiculous premise to be incorrect.

If you wanna post 1000 links that nobody will click on, on a message board, PLEASE do not let me stop you. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

If you wanna post 1000 links that nobody will click on, on a message board, PLEASE do not let me stop you. 

Right, because to someone who's willfully blind evidence is meaningless.

And you, sir, are willfully blind.

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No.............

that's NOT how it works.

Like myself many people know that the majority of the media is acting contrary to what is best for the country (enemy, if you will)

BUT that doesnt mean that we want to give any president the power to shut anyone down as your sh*tty poll post says.

I am still in awe if you have suddenly turned as stupid as to believe that 43% crap.

We want them exposed, not shut down

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Right, because to someone who's willfully blind evidence is meaningless.

And you, sir, are willfully blind.

.....?

....so, do you support giving the president power to shutdown the media?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No.............

that's NOT how it works.

Like myself many people know that the majority of the media is acting contrary to what is best for the country (enemy, if you will)

BUT that doesnt mean that we want to give any president the power to shut anyone down as your sh*tty poll post says.

I am still in awe if you have suddenly turned as stupid as to believe that 43% crap.

We want them exposed, not shut down

I also believe that number because I believe most Trump supporters are illiterate white trash. They can identify our flag, but not our values and heritage. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

.....?

....so, do you support giving the president power to shutdown the media?

If a reporter is shown to have worked with IC members to de-legitimize our elected president, yeah. I wouldn't mind one bit seeing their credentials yanked.

They can still operate as media members, just with no access. Best of luck.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

If a reporter is shown to have worked with IC members to de-legitimize our elected president, yeah. I wouldn't mind one bit seeing their credentials yanked.

They can still operate as media members, just with no access. Best of luck.

I’d like to think we live in a nation where a president would never go after the press out of fear that the public would instantly recognize that the presidents actions are out of fear of the pen of the press. Now I know better. White trash “Republicans” have usurped the conservative agenda, and have given us Trumpism which is treasonous and not conservative in any way. 

But it’s hard to know what it means to be an American when you’re a Trump supporter because they don’t know what it means to be an American. Worthless. White. Trash. 

43% of Republicans are authoritarian cunts (If that poll is correct.) Anyone that wants to let any government agency shut down speech that falls in line with free speech (which can only be restricted by either Slander or Direct Incitement) is an authoritarian !@#$. 

Google, Facebook and Twitter are private companies they can do what they like. Free speech only protects you from the government censoring you. Now don't get me wrong, I am a free speech absolutist so I think that what Google, Facebook and Twitter SHOULD do (key word is should) is allow all speech that doesn't fall under the category of Incitement and Slander (Which Alex Jones skirts the line with and even crosses on rare occasion but most of his content is only on the border.) 

I think it is important to remember the debate is between what companies like Google and Facebook should be doing instead of arguing for free speech in a legal sense. It is just unfortunate that the canary in the coal mine for online free expression is a repugnant idiot like Alex Jones who is so close to the border on incitement and slander that it almost makes it hard to defend him. 

It might not even be the case that Jones is the canary in the coal mine, it might be that most far right and far left commentators get left alone and that Jones was just so close to the border in terms of incitement that there might not be another case of this type of mass censorship ever since you won't find another large media figure claiming mass shooting victims weren't real. But I would almost rather not take that chance if free expression is on the line. 

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’d like to think we live in a nation where a president would never go after the press out of fear that the public would instantly recognize that the presidents actions are out of fear of the pen of the press. Now I know better. White trash “Republicans” have usurped the conservative agenda, and have given us Trumpism which is treasonous and not conservative in any way. 

But it’s hard to know what it means to be an American when you’re a Trump supporter because they don’t know what it means to be an American. Worthless. White. Trash. 

Oh. DO enlighten us on what it means to be an American. This should be interesting.

Is your version of being an American being a good little sheep? Going to your job, paying your taxes, trusting the media? Going out and buying that new car, because AMERICA!

That's what you're espousing here. You think Q and the like just CAN'T be right, because the media would never lie to us. No. Never.

Idiot. Correction: USEFUL idiot.

Edited by joesixpack

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Oh. DO enlighten us on what it means to be an American. This should be interesting.

It means when the country goes to war and you get drafted that you’re a treasonous PUSS if you don’t go. That’s what I think. Big, huge, gaping, bleeding, smelly, sour, vagina. 

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm trying not to be disrespectful but that sounds like BS.

Thats cool. My Facebook feed is different from yours I guess. 

Edited by The_Dude