Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

52 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

It would have been better if the ninja thingies went from small to large.  He totally screwed up the hung sway.

Okay, you are becoming one of my favorite Fools. coming from a grade A , Certified Fool. you should take it as a compliment.

That is even better reading the phrase a second time.
Big swinging Feng

53 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

yes, yes he certainly did. or does. but i think Mario was always a hot and cold player. more talent than desire...by a lot. if he had a motor like kyle williams he would have been the best to ever play the game. but i don't think that was ever his goal.

it's a business.

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

How many more minutes Dad ! will there be Ice Cream Mom ? You said we could have iced cream if we behaved !

You traded ice cream for getting off the roof rack and back into the car. You got tied to the roof rack for asking “ARE WE THERE YET?”

Do you never learn? 

(Maybe that was just my childhood, hard to say for sure....) 

6 hours ago, mjt328 said:

First of all, Khalil Mack would cost us a 1st Round Pick.  Bare minimum.  And considering all the question marks on our roster, it's quite possible that pick will be Top 10.  For most decent GMs, a Top 10 pick should be a slam-dunk starting caliber player

Mack is a legit DPOY candidate this year. What percentage of top 10 draft picks can you say that about? If we could get him for just a 1st rounder and Hughes it's a no brainer (realistically it will cost more than that). I value draft picks as much as anyone but he is one of the best players in the entire league. You don't necessarily expect to draft a player of that caliber even with a top 5 pick.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

You traded ice cream for getting off the roof rack and back into the car. You got tied to the roof rack for asking “ARE WE THERE YET?”

Do you never learn? 

(Maybe that was just my childhood, hard to say for sure....) 

so much for mu years of counseling. Actually i was not tied to to the 64 1/2 mustangs roof. and a i rolled off at about 40 miles an hour on dirt road.

I guess i should feel grateful they stopped and put me back on the roof.

to answer the question.

yes

just very very slowly

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

so much for mu years of counseling. Actually i was not tied to to the 64 1/2 mustangs roof. and a i rolled off at about 40 miles an hour on dirt road.

I guess i should feel grateful they stopped and put me back on the roof.

to answer the question.

yes

just very very slowly

I like your style!

(And self awareness!) 

P.S. - I always preferred those dirt roads, less road rash. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I think we should report Astro for being a Russian bot if nothing comes of this d*** thing. 

to whom? 

No one seems to mind about the russian bots.
Dean always seemed a bit shaky for a first name. and Astro ? the space dog. The russians were the first to send a dog into space weren't they ?

connecting dots is fun

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I like your style!

(And self awareness!) 

P.S. - I always preferred those dirt roads, less road rash. 

Was never lucky enough to get a decent comparative analysis written up. But i lean in your general  direction on this thinking.

i will be f5ing tomorrow.

something might surprise. not likely what we imagine though. That is why this is fun to ponder for me !

Go Bills !

8 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

to whom? 

No one seems to mind about the russian bots.
Dean always seemed a bit shaky for a first name. and Astro ? the space dog. The russians were the first to send a dog into space weren't they ?

connecting dots is fun

Alex Jones?... 

2 minutes ago, davspo said:

This is interesting- spoke to a very close friend of BB today and he had nothing.  He just said he won’t chase and he won’t overpay

That’s how all of their moves have been... out of the blue. OBD is air tight these days, no leaks 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s how all of their moves have been... OBD is air tight these days, no leaks 

I certainly didn’t expect him to spill the beans but have know this guy my whole life and he literally had nothing

Edited by davspo