MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

It’s not a question whether a war is morally justifiable or not when it pertains to the draft and you know that. 

It is a valid question because when a country can demand any of its citizens to do work not freely chosen (a military draft), isn't that an attack on a citizens personal liberty?  Isn't that against everything this country is supposed to stand for?  If you don't believe in the cause of a war (in this case Vietnam), should you be forced to fight in it anyways?

6 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Do you believe Trump had bone spurs?

You first.  I'm happy to answer any questions asked by individuals being intellectually honest.  Demonstrate that you are so.

Do you believe that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

What does Obama  have to do with the current President being a liar, free-press opponent, draft-dodger, Putin-fluffer. Charlatan, and all-around piece of sh_t.?

Um...because he was the same?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Are you alright with a POTUS committing perjury?  Or being born in Kenya?

Ill jump in on this one. No. Im not happy with any president committing a crime. Repulican. Democrat. Green party. Tea party. Martian party. Clinton should not only have been impeached, he should have been charged criminally as well. As to the Kenyan question, if any president obtains office fraudulently, he should be removed pursuant to any available remedies that the law allows. What I find interesting is that there was no challenge to Obamas tenure while he was president. It only became an issue when the habitual liar brought it up. Why didnt the GOP challenge Obamas victory if it wasnt legit? Feel free to explain that. Its a legitimate question. 

27 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Ill jump in on this one. No. Im not happy with any president committing a crime. Repulican. Democrat. Green party. Tea party. Martian party. Clinton should not only have been impeached, he should have been charged criminally as well. As to the Kenyan question, if any president obtains office fraudulently, he should be removed pursuant to any available remedies that the law allows. What I find interesting is that there was no challenge to Obamas tenure while he was president. It only became an issue when the habitual liar brought it up. Why didnt the GOP challenge Obamas victory if it wasnt legit? Feel free to explain that. Its a legitimate question. 

It was challenged many times, and the courts determined that literally no one had standing to make the challenge, so there was no legal remedy.

in 2009, a bill was introduced in the House to amend the Federal Election Campaign Act to ensure a birth certificate has to be presented for a political candidate.

It did not pass.

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Tasker handled that.

My follow up is better.

If crimes existed prior to office, should the president be removed?  If crimes were committed during tenure of office should the president be removed?

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Tasker handled that.

My follow up is better.

If crimes existed prior to office, should the president be removed?  If crimes were committed during tenure of office should the president be removed?

depends what the crime was ..... serial killer/yes

extra scoop of ice cream, or defeated the Very Qualified Queen Hillary/ no............

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It was challenged many times, and the courts determined that literally no one had standing to make the challenge, so there was no legal remedy.

And again, what everyone forgets is that the whole Kenyan thing came up because it's believed this is what Obama put on his college application so he could get accepted. Much like Warren tells everyone she's part Cherokee, so the university can promote its diverse staff.

Obama is no more Kenyan by birth than Warren is 1/32 Cherokee. But it opened doors for otherwise mediocre intellects.

Edited by LABillzFan

On 8/5/2018 at 4:49 PM, GG said:

Wake me when those lies turn into policy. 

Wake me when speaking off the cuff just because you like to hear yourself blab are actually lies.  Me thinks someone needs to look up the definition of what  lie is. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wake me when speaking off the cuff just because you like to hear yourself blab are actually lies.  Me thinks someone needs to look up the definition of what  lie is. 

So it's impossible to lie if you are just blabbing? Ya, ok. You go look up the definition and come back to us, ok? 

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You first.  I'm happy to answer any questions asked by individuals being intellectually honest.  Demonstrate that you are so.

Do you believe that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

When we turn 18 we are given the choice to fill out a selective service card. If you morally object to war, you can choose not to fill out a card. 

As as far as the Vietnam War being morally justified, it was never authorized by Congress nor did it pass the UN charter 7 as legal reasoning behind going to war. The Gulf of Tonkin resolution in 1964 was overturned in 1971, and Nixon cited Article II powers to continue the war.

Pertaining to Trump, he never said he was morally opposed to the Vietnam War as an excuse to for not going into the military. Trump took a medical out. Trump’s excuse was bone spurs to the best of my knowledge. If Trump failed to fill out a selective service card in 1962 when he turned 18 years old let me know. 

Now it’s your turn...

27 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

When we turn 18 we are given the choice to fill out a selective service card. If you morally object to war, you can choose not to fill out a card. 

As as far as the Vietnam War being morally justified, it was never authorized by Congress nor did it pass the UN charter 7 as legal reasoning behind going to war. The Gulf of Tonkin resolution in 1964 was overturned in 1971, and Nixon cited Article II powers to continue the war.

Pertaining to Trump, he never said he was morally opposed to the Vietnam War as an excuse to for not going into the military. Trump took a medical out. Trump’s excuse was bone spurs to the best of my knowledge. If Trump failed to fill out a selective service card in 1962 when he turned 18 years old let me know. 

Now it’s your turn...

No, you answered lots of different questions, but you skirted around my one very direct question.

I didn't ask about what the UN's opinion was, or whether it was authorized by Congress, or any of the other things you referenced.

I asked you one very simple and direct question which requires a simple yes or no answer:  Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

My one requirement for having dialogue with anyone is that they approach the discussion with intellectual honesty.  You haven't done so yet.  Please answer my question, and then we can continue.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

56 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And again, what everyone forgets is that the whole Kenyan thing came up because it's believed this is what Obama put on his college application so he could get accepted. Much like Warren tells everyone she's part Cherokee, so the university can promote its diverse staff.

Obama is no more Kenyan by birth than Warren is 1/32 Cherokee. But it opened doors for otherwise mediocre intellects.

And people miss the fact that the Kenyan birther stuff was started by the Clinton political machine. Trump latched on and trumpeted it, yes, but its origin was the Clinton machine. Dirty tricks is what that machine was known for, salacious, unverified gossip they can dominate a news cycle with and assassinate one's character. 

A lesson she applied in 2016 to a greater effect with the Steele dossier. It took almost a year to get her spokespeople to admit the DNC and her campaign funded that dossier. For the first year they feigned innocence. We see the same with the birther shite. She started it, but now thanks to the passage of time, she feigns innocence of playing one of the more racially charged political tricks of modern US politics. 

Because the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to the Clintons. Never have.

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Um...because he was the same?

Yah... Obama dodged the draft by being six years old, and living in Indonesia. :lol:

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I asked you one very simple and direct question which requires a simple yes or no answer:  Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

Why don't you turn this stupid question into a stupid thread, so it can die the lonely PPP death it deserves?

Edited by #34fan

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Yah... Obama dodged the draft by being six years old, and living in Indonesia. :lol:

Why don't you turn this stupid question into a stupid thread, so it can die the lonely PPP death it deserves?

You show your ignorance with a statement like that. It just so happens that it was one of the most often asked questions in the latter half of the 20th century. Your jackassery knows no bounds.