Better Call Saul: Season 4

/dev/null

Seems like Jimmy and Kim's relationship is just going to slowly deteriorate instead of some more sudden conclusion.   Not sure which will be more painful to watch.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:09 PM, Fadingpain said:

Doing pro bono work for those who can't afford legal representation is "helping low lifes" huh? 

I agree Kim and Jimmy do not come across as a romantic couple, and commented on that up-thread.  I'm not sure why that is or if that is even intentional (I think it is) but clearly, they are supposed to be a romantic couple.

So they are not just best friends.

As I said earlier, they relate to one another like they are on a second date.  They are artificially stiff and guarded with how they relate to one another in a way that a romantic couple who lives together would not be.

I think it's more the people she is defending then it being pro bono work

Like the first kid she goes to help, starts out all nice then when they are done he is complaining cause of the probation he will have to do.

Jimmy's associate, actually did hit an officer, even if he didnt know who it was, and his first decision is just to run away because he doesnt want to do jail time.

Nacho, you should running back to Saskatoon, not Winnipeg!!!

Krazy 8 collecting the $$ until Lalo, Hector’s brother, has arrived. When Walt and Jesse kidnapped Saul he thinks it’s about Ignacio and Lalo.

Edited by row_33

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Was it a Gus plan to kill them all along?

I'm torn on that one.  If they did the job perfectly, you'd think he'd like to keep them in his back pocket in case he ever needs something else.  They're definitely done for at this point though.

27 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'm torn on that one.  If they did the job perfectly, you'd think he'd like to keep them in his back pocket in case he ever needs something else.  They're definitely done for at this point though.

i didn't think he could until last night, seems more plausible now with trouble in the mine

and Gus is fine with Salamancas taking over the storefront on his behalf?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Mike will let Werner go home to his wife

I can't see it.  They didn't hire the first interview because he showed a likelihood to talk about his exploits.  Now Werner just did the same exact thing.  You can't kill the crew but let him leave and expect him to stay quiet.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

I can't see it.  They didn't hire the first interview because he showed a likelihood to talk about his exploits.  Now Werner just did the same exact thing.  You can't kill the crew but let him leave and expect him to stay quiet.

yeah but he's a nice and competent and now lonely man, you can kill him......

the first interview went zip-zip-zip with a laser pointer and said "no problems whatever...." 

On 9/23/2018 at 12:44 AM, stevewin said:

Seems like Jimmy and Kim's relationship is just going to slowly deteriorate instead of some more sudden conclusion.   Not sure which will be more painful to watch.

Just watched.  OMG - just when you thought their relationship was over they pull them back!   Now a sudden devastating ending to Kim back in play.  Genius how they manipulated that one.

Edited by stevewin