Better Call Saul: Season 4

/dev/null

12 hours ago, shrader said:

Now I just need to remember how the last season went. These long breaks make things really tough. 

Jimmy is suspended as a lawyer for a year, embarrassed his brother at the hearing, HHM tries to buy him out and force him into retirement, kim gets into a car accident, Jimmy's brother burns down his house while inside of it. 

• Like (+1) 2

The best show on right now. Even if you're not a BB fan. The Chuck courtroom episode was amazing. I heard it was renewed for a 5th season. I'd like more of the current day Gene scenes. Whatever happens I'm sure it'll be fantastic. 

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Jimmy is suspended as a lawyer for a year, embarrassed his brother at the hearing, HHM tries to buy him out and force him into retirement, kim gets into a car accident, Jimmy's brother burns down his house while inside of it. 

Oh yes right!  I now remember the scene where the girlfriend gets in the car crash.  They showed 10,000 pages of legal work all over the desert floor. 

And now I also remember the bit about lighting his bro's house on fire!  Lots of good stuff going on.

And where this show really shines is the Mike Ehrmantraut character and anything involving him on screen.  As I recall things were getting juicy with his little world too.

Once you get into the first episode (of the new season) it all starts coming back.

PS:  Watch the little "Sneak peek" I posted above.  That short little scene is absolutely suspenseful and riveting and will get the juices flowing for the new season.  I normally don't like watching sneak peeks or knowing what's coming, but it's worth making an exception in this case.

I forgot about Mike, he cuts a deal with the owner of the chicken restaurant

I watched the trailer for the season which pretty much confirms chuck died and Jimmy gets dirtier.

The video you posted was good, I'm guessing it's the future seen that will be shown before this season like they always do. Last season started with him at cinnabon working, then watching the kid get arrested for shoplifting and telling him to get a lawyer. Then when he gets back to work he collapses

10 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I saw the very end. I thought it started at 10!  Oops

Wait, it airs earlier than 10 now?  I didn't bother to watch last night because anything starting 10 or later is DVR territory for me.

20 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That was an odd ending. Jimmy the douche.

I interpreted it as him not rejecting personal responsibility for his brother's death.  Also, the start of the transition from Jimmy to Saul.