Would ya?

Just Jack

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Without hesitation.  If I remember right she looked like she needed to eat a sandwich or two back in the 1980's and she finally got them as she has a little bit of butt going by the picture.

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Without hesitation.  If I remember right she looked like she needed to eat a sandwich or two back in the 1980's and she finally got them as she has a little bit of butt going by the picture.

You can see her butt in that picture? 

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

You can see her butt in that picture? 

Obviously, not full on straight ahead but enough side curve to know she has one.  Seems to me she did not have much of any butt back in the 1980's.  Sort of like the high school female band geek whose uniform draped down straight versus following any curves.

Martha Quinn is much better looking than Nina Blackwood.  Never understood the attraction to Nina, who sounds like she eats glass shards and then smokes a pack of Marlboro Reds.

19 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Martha Quinn is much better looking than Nina Blackwood.  Never understood the attraction to Nina, who sounds like she eats glass shards and then smokes a pack of Marlboro Reds.

Nina had that whole teased '80s hair thing going.  That was about it.  She always looked like she was going to age badly.

Absolute "Yes" back in the day and absolute "Yes" now.  She's aged extremely well.

I always found Nina Blackwood hot back in the day too, and she had the sexiest voice of all time.

But the years haven't been as kind to her.

personality-nina-blackwood-attends-nat-g

PS:  Didn't realize Triple J passed away in 2004.

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Nina had that whole teased '80s hair thing going.  That was about it.  She always looked like she was going to age badly.

I believe Nina appeared in Playboy back in the day.  Haven't searched for it since I don't think she was ever hot.  And the picture above of her today makes me want to look even less...