Favorite all time fast food combo meal

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are no more long John silvers around Buffalo...

i used to like it

Yeah, when I lived back home Arthur Treachers was the place to go.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There are no more long John silvers around Buffalo...

i used to like it

closest one would be in Batavia.

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

Yeah, when I lived back home Arthur Treachers was the place to go.

Salvatores reopened a few Arthur Treachers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

I rarely eat fast food but go to Cook Out if I want a tasty, quick & inexpensive combo ($5).

Cook Out locations are south of Maryland in the eastern US.

The ONLY time I do fast food is if I’m driving long distance and there are no better options. Wendy’s is my first choice when I’m on the road and need something. I’ve never even heard of Cook Out before, but maybe I’ll give it a shot if I run across one one the road. 

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Salvatores reopened a few Arthur Treachers.

Hot For Treachers, WNY style? 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Oh, you and your Popeye’s! My sphincter had a spasm just reading that.....

Popeye's is for sure good a couple of times a year... mild recipe with red beans and rice and a biscuit. Its all good...

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

Popeye's is for sure good a couple of times a year... mild recipe with red beans and rice and a biscuit. Its all good...

I know it could happen at any restaurant (especially a fast food joint), but my wife and I had....ummm, “an event” of biblical whooshing proportions after we had Popeye’s on a Clemson football Saturday. There are not a lot of bathrooms in Clemson, and far fewer between Clemson and actual civilization. It was a day we wish we could forget. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I know it could happen at any restaurant (especially a fast food joint), but my wife and I had....ummm, “an event” of biblical whooshing proportions after we had Popeye’s on a Clemson football Saturday. There are not a lot of bathrooms in Clemson, and far fewer between Clemson and actual civilization. It was a day we wish we could forget. 

So That's why C.J. stunk it up in Buffalo... case closed.

1 minute ago, T&C said:

So That's why C.J. stunk it up in Buffalo... case closed.

Clemson has a tiny little town, and all kinds of wide open space. CJ has been looking for that open space ever since....

14 hours ago, Augie said:

The ONLY time I do fast food is if I’m driving long distance and there are no better options. Wendy’s is my first choice when I’m on the road and need something. I’ve never even heard of Cook Out before, but maybe I’ll give it a shot if I run across one one the road. 

Hot For Treachers, WNY style? 

As you know, I drive quite a bit..here are my suggestions for semi healthy fast food that's pretty damn good

1) Subway roasted chicken Ceaser wrap. The chicken is actually quite good, they give you a ton...and Inam telling you will enjoy. Just need to make damn sure they go lite on the Ceaser dressing, or it gets messy driving and calories go way up. Yes, I was as surprised as most something from Subway is actually quite tasty. Not cheap though..like $7. 

2) the power steak buttito from Taco Bell. All good stuff inside , like 450 calories..little Diablo sauce on top and a quite satisfying lunch on the go...with nothing fried ! 

Loved Treaches, still a couple in No Va...at least there were about 4 years ago. 

Asfar as Cookout goes, as Mr Info stated they are cheap and decent. As far as I can tell, they only open In locations where another fast place has shut down..so a lot Ralleys/Checkers or Captain D places for example. Some may have sit down areas, some may be drive through only. They must get rent cheap as hell as the building are sitting empty. Pretty interesting business model. 

13 hours ago, sodbuster said:

CFA is the only fast food I eat anymore, usually about four times a year. Always get a spicy chicken deluxe meal and an order of nuggets. 

Try PDQ if there is one in your area.  We had it last year, the honey butter chicken sandwich was outstanding, better than CFA.   

15 hours ago, T&C said:

I must say when I went to Popeyes I was a little disappointed as the spice wasn't that hot and their biscuit was meh. Give me KFC over Popeyes all things considered. In terms of the subject, the McDonald's Dinner box is great yet not sure it should be ate by one person in one sitting. 

26 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I must say when I went to Popeyes I was a little disappointed as the spice wasn't that hot and their biscuit was meh. Give me KFC over Popeyes all things considered. In terms of the subject, the McDonald's Dinner box is great yet not sure it should be ate by one person in one sitting. 

they aren't going to serve real hot food, they don't want to be sued

you have to specify your wish for spicy, or bring your own product