Edmunds

NCDAWG

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Edmunds continues to show maturity, leadership leading Bills defense

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Tremaine Edmunds stands out for a lot reasons on the field. But, when talking to teammates, they say the rookie is mature beyond his years. 

That's not bad for a guy who just turned 20 and is expected to be the leader in the middle of Sean McDermott’s defense.

“I can't be another age. I'm 20 years old and I feel it," Edmunds joked following practice on Sunday.

"He's doing well. Just in talking with some of his teammates in the huddle, that was one of our concerns was how would he handle this atmosphere," defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier said.  "This is another part of the transition for him. He's done very well with that, no problems communicating and he's on target to do well."

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Though reports are that he looks like Tarzan and has already earned the respect of the vets calling the plays at the line, it looks like Shady has taken his lunch money a couple times in space 

as expected tbh

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Though reports are that he looks like Tarzan and has already earned the respect of the vets calling the plays at the line, it looks like Shady has taken his lunch money a couple times in space 

Coach McD says Iron sharpens Iron ?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No shame in that. Shady does it to the best of em

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

To be fair shady does that to all pros too!

6 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

somebody,maybe Joe B said he was out of position on some running plays. Should probably slow the hype train just a bit.

That was a critique going into the draft.

6 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

somebody,maybe Joe B said he was out of position on some running plays. Should probably slow the hype train just a bit.

Was an issue in college too. Coaches gonna earn their paychecks to get him ready for the season despite his physical prowess and comfort with the calls.

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Shady will do that to the best of them. Hoping he learns from it and, you know, goes to the HOF. 

Wait, am I getting ahead of myself? 

• Haha (+1) 1