This is how my weekend started

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

Hell no!   I got fixed in October 2002, my son was born that June.   My parents had 6, not in this lifetime.   Not at 40.   I couldn't survive.  have her babysit.   That usually wears em out.  

40? I'm 45 :lol:

taking care of a baby would be the death of me, quite literally I'm sure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m in Nashville playing. I’ve already opened an adult beverage, and I’m about to Uber into town. If I see a slide.....I can’t make any promises! 

careful, that Nashville hot chicken causes mud butt.   Don't trust  a fart 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

careful, that Nashville hot chicken causes mud butt.   Don't trust  a fart 

I’ve learned to be cautious at all times, but thanks for the warning! 

TIL.  -     Uber does not recognize “poop slide”. At least in the Nashville area. If you happen to live in Gary, IN or a few other spots, you may have different results. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It's just a small part of the hole mind, body and spirit philosophy.

Again, the “hole’ seems to be front and center in your ‘whole” philosophy. It seems to be your bullseye!   ?

Think of it as an analogy to the process of clearing your head.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Again, the “hole’ seems to be front and center in your ‘whole” philosophy. It seems to be your bullseye!   ?

You're catching on

On July 14, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

After work Friday, my wife and I took my 3 year old to Chick Fil A as a reward for not having any accidents that week at school.  He’s potty training right now so it was kinda a big deal.

Anyway, he’s playing on the playground with a few other kids.  He goes down the slide and when he gets to the bottom, he says “uh oh”.

I see a brown streak running down his leg.  He has diarrhea and when he went down the slide, he spread the “liquid” down the tunnel.

About a 5 year old girl slides down right after him.  When she gets to the bottom, her back and back of hair is covered.  I was mortified.

Other kids notice and tell their parents.  My wife grabs up my son, takes him to the bathroom.  The other mother with the daughter covered in fecal matter, heads to the bathroom too.  She’s washing her hair in the sink cursing up a storm.  My wife is so embarrassed, she stays in the stall until that mother leaves....which took like 15-20 minuets.

I was waiting outside of the bathroom waiting for my wife to finish cleaning and leave.  I find out listening to the other parents talking about the incident....it was that girls birthday.  On her birthday, she slid down a slide of ****.

That's hilarious. 

On 7/14/2018 at 8:29 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

After work Friday, my wife and I took my 3 year old to Chick Fil A as a reward for not having any accidents that week at school.  He’s potty training right now so it was kinda a big deal.

Anyway, he’s playing on the playground with a few other kids.  He goes down the slide and when he gets to the bottom, he says “uh oh”.

I see a brown streak running down his leg.  He has diarrhea and when he went down the slide, he spread the “liquid” down the tunnel.

About a 5 year old girl slides down right after him.  When she gets to the bottom, her back and back of hair is covered.  I was mortified.

Other kids notice and tell their parents.  My wife grabs up my son, takes him to the bathroom.  The other mother with the daughter covered in fecal matter, heads to the bathroom too.  She’s washing her hair in the sink cursing up a storm.  My wife is so embarrassed, she stays in the stall until that mother leaves....which took like 15-20 minuets.

I was waiting outside of the bathroom waiting for my wife to finish cleaning and leave.  I find out listening to the other parents talking about the incident....it was that girls birthday.  On her birthday, she slid down a slide of ****.

Let this forever be known here as giving someone a Royale with Cheese. :ph34r:

"Welcome to the real world", she said to me
Condescendingly
Take a seat
Take your life
Plot it out in black and white
Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings
And the drama queens
I'd like to think the best of me
Is still hiding
Up my sleeve"

That's pretty bad Royale... I thought changing my son's diaper @ 35k feet on the floor @ the bulkhead of a crowded Southwest flight was pretty tense...

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:17 PM, teef said:

i'll be 55 when my kids are at that point in life.  i don't know why i decided to do this as late as i did.  

One of my friends in High School, he was the youngest of 4 in his family. Both his parents had already retired by time we were seniors. 

• Sad 1