LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

Anyone else feel like LeSean should be released/traded even if he has nothing to do with this? He just turned 30, and may be going into decline soon. It's clear that this team probably isn't going to the playoffs with McCarron/Allen/Peterman, and there would be significant cap savings for next year. I feel like he definitely won't be on the team for the 2019-2020 season, and trading him could help the team in its reconstructing and get a  higher draft pick.

What would we be releasing him for specifically?  Not a good eye when it comes to women?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

Anyone else feel like LeSean should be released/traded even if he has nothing to do with this? He just turned 30, and may be going into decline soon. It's clear that this team probably isn't going to the playoffs with McCarron/Allen/Peterman, and there would be significant cap savings for next year. I feel like he definitely won't be on the team for the 2019-2020 season, and trading him could help the team in its reconstructing and get a  higher draft pick.

No.....i for one like the concept that most teams utilize (if not all)....lets  just win now...

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

What would we be releasing him for specifically?  Not a good eye when it comes to women?

Committing a crime while fully clothed. -Check your Bills regulation book.

Edited by #34fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, slaphappy said:

Wouldn't we feel foolish if this guy is real...

https://twitter.com/MPetchenikWSB/status/1017469923780591616

So at this point, we have no proof that McCoy beat his child, beat his dog, did PEDs, or had any previous domestic violence issues, and the only connection he has to this issue was a 911 call from a woman who was being sued by him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LikeIGiveADarn said:

So at this point, we have no proof that McCoy beat his child, beat his dog, did PEDs, or had any previous domestic violence issues, and the only connection he has to this issue was a 911 call from a woman who was being sued by him.

She's not being sued.   He's trying to have her lawfully evicted from his home. 

8 minutes ago, Peter said:

No sh*t Sherlock.

This stupid argument started based on my saying that she was guest/tenant at will who only had a right to stay at the premises at the discretion of the owner:

The fact that someone does something does not mean that they have the "right" to do so.

The "right to appeal" is different from whether she has any right to stay there. Even an appeal is NOT open ended.  You also do not have a right to bring a frivolous appeal.

She certainly does have tenant’s rights until those rights are revoked by a judge via an eviction proceeding. That hasn’t taken place yet. So not sure what you’re even saying anymore.

1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Haven't heard the 911 call.. only connection I know of for McCoy was the instagram post. Which the girl who was actually beaten "allegedly" says she can't speak for.

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What would you label it when I call you !@#$ing crazy?  :wacko:

I would say that you have an irrational suspicion of women that is ignorant and stupid and that you deserve to be criticized for your opinions.

Edited by MURPHD6

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

She certainly does have tenant’s rights until those rights are revoked by a judge via an eviction proceeding. That hasn’t taken place yet. So not sure what you’re even saying anymore.

Peter Ten Times because he says everything ...10 times.

He has been on about the eviction process since yesterday.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I think there is a growing concern that Shady may well end up on that indefinite suspension list, depending on how this plays out and how long we go without him being exonerated, assuming he is even going to be. 

This case may well not come to some type of resolution in any quick manner.  

This aspect of the story will become the most relevant part given enough time.  Shady could easily be suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.

But there's no investigation right now, or at least no charges, is there?

He's not even a suspect in connection with the robbery or assault, is he?

Is the investigation related to previous domestic assault Shady's ex-girlfriend's friend made relating to her, their child and their dog? Has any evidence been put forward at all or do we just have the words of a friend of the alleged victim but nothing from the victim herself? Were the pictures posted and taken down of his ex girlfriend a couple days ago or from a time Shady supposedly did it to her? She dated 2 guys before her who also beat her and apparently the whole eviction thing has gone for months with her refusing to leave the house, so she's gotta have at least a little gold-digger in her, was there a timestamp on that picture of her bloodied up to know that it was even taken while she and Shady were together rather than her being with Vick or Mayweather?

I know I might come off as blinded by homerism with all those questions, but with at least what I've heard from the story so far all we have are he said/she said regarding the supposed domestic abuse which was brought up immediately after a robbery and assault that we KNOW Shady did not personally commit (pictures of him practicing in Miami 4 hours after the assault took place) in the very same week (or was it the very same day???) that she and Shady were due in court relating to him evicting her out of his house after a year of her refusing to leave.

Is that all we know so far?

Anything else?

I'd legitimately like to know, because if this is all we know, I think it's kinda shocking that the court of public opinion (and that's the only court the league truly cares about) has already pretty much found him guilty.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Good summation...   :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Peter said:

No sh*t Sherlock.

This stupid argument started based on my saying that she was guest/tenant at will who only had a right to stay at the premises at the discretion of the owner:

The fact that someone does something does not mean that they have the "right" to do so.

The "right to appeal" is different from whether she has any right to stay there. Even an appeal is NOT open ended.  You also do not have a right to bring a frivolous appeal.

Do they or do they not have the right to appeal?

Because while they are exercising that right, they absolutely do have the right to stay there.

7 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I would say that you have an irrational suspicion of women that is ignorant and stupid and that you deserve to be criticized for your opinions.

What is my "irrational suspicion of women?"  Please quote me.

12 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

You hit the nail on the head! And now that there is an investigation she will be free to stay in that home indefinitely!  Does anybody else smell a setup? 

1 minute ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Technically speaking, evictions are lawsuits.

Kind of like when I say "you're an idiot" vs. "You're a !@#$ing idiot."  Technically the same...but they carry a slightly different connotations.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Go-Bills said:

You hit the nail on the head! And now that there is an investigation she will be free to stay in that home indefinitely!  Does anybody else smell a setup? 

One is not necessarily going to affect the other. I smell something in this thread, but it isn’t a setup.

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Discharge seems like a unsavory  word.  Think of the adjectives typically going along with it. All not good. Puss, rectal... hopefully your manifold is allowing beer to exit a keg, or exhaust for a large fast boat... 

It's probably a lot more disgusting than you think 

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That wouldn't work because posters simply would not adhere to any such thread no matter how well intentioned. 

Posters can do what they want in the thread, but an up to date poster who's on top of things on Social Media could provide updates for the rest of the board in the very 1st post of that thread so the rest of us don't have to sift through all the barely relevant crap everyone else is talking about.

Now, if only we had a reputable poster who was on top of Social Media  :flirt:

• Thank you (+1) 1