LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, x-BillzeBubba said:

How would she know the camera was "off"...this system supposedly was recently installed and that she had no access to it

I've heard reports that power was out, but I have not seen that confirmed.

Just now, x-BillzeBubba said:

How would she know the camera was "off"...this system supposedly was recently installed and that she had no access to it

Just speculating - maybe she assumed the cameras in her place were not working because she had previously tampered with them? A statement from McCoy’s attorney insinuated that.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Except that the tenant can drag it on and on and on...

More to the point, "What if?" doesn't point to anything.

9 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Which is something someone who doesn’t understand the full process of eviction would say. Go back to Westlaw and look into it a little more petey.

Just because a party drags something on does NOT mean that they have a RIGHT to do so.  Anyone who understands litigation would know this. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

I thought I was talking to normal people that have heard these sayings before not a buzzfeed clickbait article regurgitated that says "Stump all your friends, 10 sayings that are actually false."

We've heard these saying before, and this isn't a buzzfeed clickbait article.

We're just not normal.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Just because a party drags something on does NOT mean that they have a RIGHT to do so.  Anyone who understands litigation would know this. 

They don't have a right to appeal?  

5 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

What stat do you want, I only quoted one stat. You seem to be asserting that I quoted 2. The first one is well known and accurate regarding false crime reports.

Oh good...you're back.  

BuffaloSol, THIS is the idiot that thinks calling a woman crazy is victim blaming.

Edited by DC Tom

Sooooo... OP is still not being updated with news and this thread is 134 pages deep and I don't feel like sifting for news.

On the DP show today, Patrick said that with what they know right now, if this were during the regular season, McCoy would have been immediately placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and suspended indefinitely.

Am I missing some crucial piece of evidence that's been revealed???

Last I knew Shady's ex, who he is has apparently been trying to evict (trying??? I didn't know it was so difficult for a landlord to evict a tenant when he owns the property) was robbed and assaulted by someone that wasn't him and a friend of Shady's ex simultaneously, in the heat of the moment, accused him of being responsible for the robbery and assault while also accusing him of being a woman, child and animal abuser.

Is that all we know?

Has more evidence come out?

I know there were pictures posted by the friend and quickly taken down. Were those pictures of the girl after the robbery and assault or were they supposedly pictures that were months old that were proof of Shady abusing her?

Has this turned into something different thus far???

OP... update page 1! Or someone who's on this **** can you please start a separate Shady update thread for those of us who just want updates and don't want to partake in (or have to read through) dialogue about possible water problems in the house that may have contributed to something. :huh:

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sooooo... OP is still not being updated with news and this thread is 134 pages deep and I don't feel like sifting for news.

On the DP show today, Patrick said that with what they know right now, if this were during the regular season, McCoy would have been immediately placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and suspended indefinitely.

Last I knew Shady's ex, who he is has apparently been trying to evict (trying??? I didn't know it was so difficult for a landlord to evict a tenant when he owns the property) was robbed and assaulted by someone that wasn't him and a friend of Shady's ex simultaneously, in the heat of the moment, accused him of being responsible for the robbery and assault while also accusing him of being a woman, child and animal abuser.

Is that all we know?

I know there were pictures posted by the friend and quickly taken down. Were those pictures of the girl after the robbery and assault or were they supposedly pictures that were months old that were proof of Shady abusing her?

OP... update page 1! Or someone who's on this **** can you please start a separate Shady update thread for those of us who just want updates and don't want to partake in (or have to read through) dialogue about possible water problems in the house that may have contributed to something. :huh:

No worries man......come September Shady will be in the backfield.....thats all.....

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Lol I don’t think anyone said anything about a right to “drag something on.” But for the landlord to assert his or her RIGHT they have to do more than just provide 60 day notice. Continuations and delays happen in court all the time. It ain’t a “right” it is a tactic. A litigation expert such as yourself should know this.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We're just not normal.

Oh good...you're back.  

BuffaloSol, THIS is the idiot that thinks calling a woman crazy is victim blaming.

Someone saying "actually water isn't wet" is just them regurgitating a clickbait article they read to try and "get someone." 

And yes sorry I did get you and Murph6 a little confused. 

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

We're just not normal.

Oh good...you're back.  

Isn't there a victim of a school shooting that you should be harassing somewhere right now. Is Alex Jones not on yet?

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is that all we know?

I think there is a growing concern that Shady may well end up on that indefinite suspension list, depending on how this plays out and how long we go without him being exonerated, assuming he is even going to be. 

This case may well not come to some type of resolution in any quick manner.  

This aspect of the story will become the most relevant part given enough time.  Shady could easily be suspended pending the outcome of the investigation.

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Isn't there a victim of a school shooting that you should be harassing somewhere right now. Is Alex Jones not on yet?

What would you label it when I call you !@#$ing crazy?  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is that all we know?

I absolutely agree!!!

THIS is the problem with the "one thread per topic only" rule at TBD.

I too would like to find out the latest NEWS without having to sift through the posts made just to add pages or people arguing if women deserved to get beaten. 

MODS, could an exception be made, in this instance, to allow and Shady Update ONLY thread?

Thank you

Just now, cd1 said:

I absolutely agree!!!

I too would like to find out the latest NEWS without having to sift through the posts made just to add pages or people arguing if women deserved to get beaten. 

MODS, could an exception be made, in this instance, to allow and Shady Update ONLY thread?

Thank you

That wouldn't work because posters simply would not adhere to any such thread no matter how well intentioned. 

4 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I absolutely agree!!!

Thank you

When we know, you'll know. :beer:

14 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol I don’t think anyone said anything about a right to “drag something on.” But for the landlord to assert his or her RIGHT they have to do more than just provide 60 day notice. Continuations and delays happen in court all the time. It ain’t a “right” it is a tactic. A litigation expert such as yourself should know this.

No sh*t Sherlock.

This stupid argument started based on my saying that she was guest/tenant at will who only had a right to stay at the premises at the discretion of the owner:

The point is that she is there at the will of the owner.  Once the owner says out, she has no right to stay there.  He is evicting her and she came up with an excuse to delay the hearing.  She is very desperate because even she knows that she has no right to continue living there.

The fact that someone does something does not mean that they have the "right" to do so.

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The "right to appeal" is different from whether she has any right to stay there. Even an appeal is NOT open ended.  You also do not have a right to bring a frivolous appeal.

Edited by Peter

Anyone else feel like LeSean should be released/traded even if he has nothing to do with this? He just turned 30, and may be going into decline soon. It's clear that this team probably isn't going to the playoffs with McCarron/Allen/Peterman, and there would be significant cap savings for next year. I feel like he definitely won't be on the team for the 2019-2020 season, and trading him could help the team in its reconstructing and get a  higher draft pick.

6 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I absolutely agree!!!

Thank you

I agree; just posted in the other thread.  

This McCoy Story should now be broken up into daily threads b/c it is mostly a cesspool of one on one fighting and sheer ignorance, with non-attorneys speaking about the law in a totally ignorant manner...which does nothing to help anyone.

Just now, billsfan2298 said:

Anyone else feel like LeSean should be released/traded even if he has nothing to do with this? He just turned 30, and may be going into decline soon. It's clear that this team probably isn't going to the playoffs with McCarron/Allen/Peterman, and there would be significant cap savings for next year. I feel like he definitely won't be on the team for the 2019-2020 season, and trading him could help the team in its reconstructing and get a  higher draft pick.

I certainly do not.  He remains the best player on the offense irrespective of age and he's still a very good player. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I've had more than my share of fluid dynamics for one day--I've spent the last 10 hours working on a metalimnetic discharge manifold.

Discharge seems like a unsavory  word.  Think of the adjectives typically going along with it. All not good. Puss, rectal... hopefully your manifold is allowing beer to exit a keg, or exhaust for a large fast boat... 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan2298 said:

He never should have been traded for in the first place.  RBs aren't important in this league but he demands a high salary.

Also, McCoy's talent doesn't really translate to wins for the Bills.  The game is too big for that with too many moving pieces for a RB to impact the outcome.